Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

poker vip special treatment

jonny_burns123jonny_burns123 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

has any other vip's noticed that Zynga have removed the free 25 mill chips to vip through email ... I find this absolutely disgusting we have all spent hundreds on your game yet we get the same as everyone else does absolutely pathetic ive played this game for nearly 10 years now !!

Comments

• D2065Me3D2065Me3 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I would also like to add that when I do buy they gift me a high/lo game right away, but they are bogus and fixed. I never win anything. A 4 comes up, so of course I say a High card is next, but a darn 3 always pops up. Imagine that. This is so unfair when I have spent so much there since joining. Also.when I buy for my husband's account for him to play, they never gift me that high/lo game, or even gift it to him.Now,where is that fair. They owe me many high/lo gift games,it'snot funny. If they check the payment history, they will see it is the same credit card that pays for both. I just can't figure it out, and am now upset enough to voice it. I love the game as well, and that is why I spend so much there. Zynga, please pay back members fairly.