Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

my chips disappear, what happen?

fadikhal516fadikhal516 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
My chips disappear, what happen?

Best Answers

Answers

• wilfredowilfredo Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

where are my chips.....it disappears...what happen zynga

• RindraRindra Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited April 27
    Hi sayangku emeral jade, texas holdem poker saya di pinalty sama zynga 2 kali.total chip di pinalty 700m.bisa di kembalikan chip saya lagi. my id : 1105632********
    Thank
  • RindraRindra Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited April 27
    Hi dear emerald jade, texas holdem poker zynga me in the same penalty twice. total chip in pinalty 700m.bisa refunded my chips again. my id: 1105632*******
    Thank
  • JosephineJosephine Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
  • RutviRutvi Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    My account is been banned plz watch zynga because of chitters players they are playing in team and reported my account i think soo... so plz give me my chips back plzzzz.plzzzzz
  • dodgedodge Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I'm missing about 200 million chips so far. They just disappear sometimes. Never get them back. And it seems that there are way too many split pots. More than a coincidence.

• JosephTanJosephTan Registered User Posts: 4 Loose Cannon

where is my chips ? 140m gone? what is happening Zynga? CAN U EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ??????

• JosephTanJosephTan Registered User Posts: 4 Loose Cannon

@JosephTan said:
    where is my chips ? 140m gone? what is happening Zynga? CAN U EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ??????

When players getting richer, you took away players chips. IS THAT THE WAY HOW YOU RUNNING YOUR BUSINESS ?????!!!!

• PutraaljunaPutraaljuna Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    650m lost i was in a table vs a team and i said im gonna report them . Woke up im being banned . Zynga poker is a joke . They just banned u if other player report u
  • Drumberry CheesecakeDrumberry Cheesecake Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 285 mod

@JosephTan said:

@JosephTan said:

When players getting richer, you took away players chips. IS THAT THE WAY HOW YOU RUNNING YOUR BUSINESS ?????!!!!

We will never do that, JosephTan. To have a better insight, we recommend contacting our Zynga Poker Support team here. We appreciate your patience.

@Putraaljuna said:
    650m lost i was in a table vs a team and i said im gonna report them . Woke up im being banned . Zynga poker is a joke . They just banned u if other player report u

Thanks for letting us know about this, Putraaljuna. Feel free contacting our Zynga Poker Support here so the team can have a closer look. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• PatrickdltPatrickdlt Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I had a balance of over 2B when I last played. Logged in 8 hours later and my balance was down to just over 1M. What happened? No way someone hacked by FB account because the password I had would have been next to impossible to crack.

Any suggestions, or ideas?

• JukkaJukka Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Same here! Over 1 billion of my chips are stolen! And was not first time! I had now enough whole zynga! I am so angry and annoyed!

• peplynnpeplynn Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I had 2.2 BILLION and 5 days ago I got on to play and I only had 1.9 million. I contacted Zynga customer support, changed my FaceBook password, and even set up a Pin#for extra security. Then Zynga issued me back 2 Billion. But I got back on to play again today and guess what. YEP!! down to 2 million. And I noticed that I had 153 award tickets and up to level 15 So someone is using my account and I'm assuming my profile as well. MAKES ME WANT TO NEVER PLAY AGAIN!
    I sent a message to Zynga again but what's the use in that IF they give me back my 2 BILLION again who ever is doing this will just keep doing it. IT SUCKS TO THE MAX. :/ :/ :/

• daventuradaventura Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Finally achieved 2B chips.
    Went and had lunch, came back and I had 2 Million.
    WTF?
    Contacted Zynga Poker Support team, haven't heard anything.

• daventuradaventura Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I've been playing here since the beginning, like 8 years.
    Finally achieved a personal goal...2B chips.
    Went downstairs, had some lunch, came back and my balance is 2 Million.
    Opened a call with the support team but haven't heard anything.
    I'm trying my best to keep an open mind, but I've never been hacked or suspended or anything like that.
    Where did all my chips go?

• ashleymarkashleymark Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I'm having same issue and I'm not getting the full payout also
  • Drumberry CheesecakeDrumberry Cheesecake Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 285 mod

We apologize for the inconvenience, Aces! The Support team is doing their best to accommodate all players' concerns as soon as possible. Don't forget to check your Spam or Junk folder regularly to ensure that the reply mail was not filtered. You may also check out this link for more information about missing Chips. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

• chrisatwomchrisatwom Registered User Posts: 0 New to the Forums

The game is so fixed, has anyone else noticed that the game has certain weeks where one week you have, two pair week or trips week etc, this week it's full house week,

• chrisatwomchrisatwom Registered User Posts: 0 New to the Forums

I still my sit n go to minimum many many weeks ago, I hit it by mistake two nights ago suddenly I'm transpted to a 100 million sit n go when I tried to exit before the room filled I lost connection, so fixed not happy, contacted support, no reply, fixed game

• mskirbymskirby Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

twice I have been cleaned out from bank? What gives? I have 5 mill in bank I go play with 2 mill go to rebuy and I'm Broke. two week ago same thing with 30 Mill/ If this is how it's going to be will have to fin another solution....

• Alibaba250Alibaba250 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I have lost since Thursday, which I lose when playing cip when I win at a table when the gain is credited go cips lost that can not be the man simply me cips weggenomen woan what is it is not only with me I have some tables The game also keeps watching other players lose cips why is it so?

• Katarina87Katarina87 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I had the same problem. I had like 9m chips, and entered the table 100K/200K, won like 22M and the next thing i have 20M. Where are my 9M and 2M more?

• Katarina87Katarina87 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

bigger table, bigger loss. It s that a thing?

• Alibaba250Alibaba250 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Why do not you give us a concrete answer zynga has made such a system the zynga right of my usabouts at 1.5 miliar won 156 m away that is my opinion after abocke some tables observed with all players is it I give money money for cips out But so not zynga should mall eusern clear concrete response

• henry1310henry1310 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I tried to report to my missing Chips from (over $250M) to ($1M) this morning ... but cannot submit???

• OBama16OBama16 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Dear Zynga. Very time I win a big pot "all in" by other players. $80k to 17mill. The screen goes red and says " sorry there has been a problem" I press ok and I'm back at the table. Without the chips I have just won???? Can you tell me what is going on. I'm down about 25 million chips? Is it a hac? Pleas respond.

Obama

• Jayb7719Jayb7719 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Zynga is a big con, you spend all week trying to go up a level in the league, then you get your reward, today I got 11 million in chips from 30 reward tokens and guess what zynga take them all back. This has happened 4-5 times now. Don't waste your time trying to get them back because I've tried, lost around 40-50 million chips now