Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Creating a Zynga Poker Account

demiralidemirali PumpkinPosts: 16Registered User Muffin

Dear sir/madam,
I have been playing Zynga poker on my android device for more than 5 months on a guest account. Today i wanted to upgrade my account to zynga poker account but when i tried to create an account, clicking on the small button on the left bottom of the screen, when i try to create a new zynga poker account i received an error saying "The email adress is not valid."
I tried with hotmail and gmail adresses of mine but none of them worked. Im sure there is no other account related with these emails. I play the game in Turkish language. Please i'm waiting your response, thank you very much for your interests

Comments

• Draig UisgeDraig Uisge Super Moderator Posts: 161Super Moderator mod
    edited December 2016

Hi demirali! Once you're able to create a permanent account, all progress on your Guest Account will be overwritten. You may visit this LINK to know more about the three types of Zynga Poker Accounts. :)

As for the error message you're getting, I suggest that you contact our Zynga Poker Player Support team by sending an email to pokersupport@zynga.com for further assistance. Thanks.

• demiralidemirali Pumpkin Posts: 16Registered User Muffin

Dear Draig, thank you for your quick response.
    By saying will be overwritten, you mean my chips,gold and XP will be transferred to my zynga account right? B'cause now i have some asset on my guest account. Thanks again

• Draig UisgeDraig Uisge Super Moderator Posts: 161Super Moderator mod

Hi demirali! Guest account is practically a venue for "Practice Play". Hence, no progress will be transferred from your Guest to your new account. Thanks!

• demiralidemirali Pumpkin Posts: 16Registered User Muffin

Hi Draig! What i read here, it says "Upgrade your account to a Zynga Poker account for free! So if you change your phone OR decide to play on a new device, we can save your chips stack!"
    I will buy a new phone and i dont want to lose my purchased chips which i paid for.
    Thank you