Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Finding The Answer to Missing Chips

BillNyeScienceGuyBillNyeScienceGuy Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Story:
So my grandfather plays this game a lot and has been playing it for years. About a year ago, he started realizing that tiny amounts of the hundreds of millions that he had were disappearing overnight. Chalked it up to "I guess I lost more than I thought". Until one day he wakes up and all 200 million is stolen, he files a complaint, they set a code that he now has to put in, got him his chips back and we changed his password. It wasn't over though, the next week he loses all 200 million again. Same process, he filed a claim and they suggested he change his password again, ok. That lasted for like 3 days before he had them stolen again... (like these crooks are obviously being stopped by the password change, right?) So this goes on over and over again, at least 8 times now, he's had over 200 million stolen, he's at the point where he doesn't want to play anymore because every time he invests money into the game, his chips get stolen.

Question:
Has anyone found any real solution to stopping hackers from stealing chips?

Answers

• RufseRufse Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

This happands to me too. I had 770M. One day 200M was gone, and I change password. Next day after, it was only 1M left on my account. They told me "only way this happands, is when u leave u password away". WTF??? No one said their password away. This is bullshit. And why does I had 1M left? They already took 769M. Why not all? Ether It is some hack, or it is Zynga.

• RufseRufse Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

By the way, This happands in 2014, and still doing....strange....I more feel IT mist be a programme in Zynga. After what people said, This only happands with people who has paid for chips. It is close 2 think is a programme in Zynga, whos target is 2 "force" u 2 by more chips. Anyway. I also hear as long as u have less than 200M, it would not happands.

• LadianeLadiane Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 10Registered User Pumpkin

I used to have that same problem more than I would like to admit. But there is a solution that I know for a fact works. I know because since I have started using this method I havent had a 1 chip stolen. That is by contacting support and getting a pin set for you. That way when you go into the game and no1 can get into it from an unknown server. Problem solved no more losing chips. It worked for me..

• ALS220261ALS220261 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I've woken this morning to 80million chips nicked ,I've changed my password and will see what happens

• AngeleAngele Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I had over 50 millions chips and yesterday little over 29 millions...Where are my chips? I play poker everyday since many years. I am fed up and ready to quit for good. Also how can I delete friends that don't play for a long period of time? And finally how do I play with my Facebook friends? Donald Hachey tried many times to join me and his page goes blank? Please fix all the bugs and stop making changes.I liked the old version of Texas Holden Poker better.

• JuggJugg Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I woke up this morning an my 98 mil chips are missing I have changed my password will you pls give me my chips back I play every day I don't have the money to buy more chips I have played a lot of poker to get my chips pls return my chips thank you waiting to here from you
  • JAKIM6JAKIM6 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hey everyone I've just recently experienced losing chips overnight as well - about 3 different times. The thing is I dont think the zynga poker app is being hacked. It's your facebook account that's being hacked. THese Hackers are hacking your poker chips via FB.

Here are the events that led to my hypothesis.
    So basically there are Zynga poker players that have FB profiles obviously - you can make them your poker buddy on the Zynga app(no problem). Here is where it starts: they will request you as a friend on FB - if you accept friend request they will try and get you to click on some link that can connect you on some kind of video chat (which I clicked on) -FML.

This is when sheit started to go down. I received a security message from FB explaining that someone was attempting to log in to my account or attempting to change my personal email or phone number. FB supposedly locks up your account while you are verifying your security notification. Then you have have to change your FB password. I've changed it over 10 times already. It seems that whenever I have this breach and notification from FB my Zynga poker chips disappear.

These hackers are somewhere in "Indonesia" using Opera for Windows to try and log in to my FB for now I'm deactivating my FB and am going to contact Zynga to please delete the poker app from my FB.
    It would be nice to keep my Tier level Gold at the least as I have already opened a Zynga login using my email only.

Hope this helps clear things up.

Thanks for the info
    I think someone from fb hacked my acc
  • JuliaCartmelJesterJuliaCartmelJester Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

Zynga stole 25,000,000 chips from me back in Feb 2015 after a hacker got into my account and they won't give them back. So if you are missing chips you can kiss them goodbye. They need to wake up and remember these chips are not real they don't need them but we do. It doesn't cost them anything to give the chips back. But then they are Russian