Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Tip the Dealer

xoxMISSLAWLORxoxxoxMISSLAWLORxox Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
Can anyone resolve my question? It's starting to bug me and I need to know if tipping the dealer actually does anything or if I'm wasting my chips?! I've been told she gives you good hands... Well I've gotten great hands without tipping her. Also I've been told its used to show other players you have a good hand or have won but also used to thank the dealer? Someone help!

Best Answers

Answers

• xoxMISSLAWLORxoxxoxMISSLAWLORxox Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
    Ahh thank you so much for your replies! And thank you guys for clearing that up Lol! We now don't get as many chips as before with this new "daily streak" thing! And there's so many **** holes who "all in" all the time! I think I'll save my chips from now on Lol thanks again and have a lovely day x :-D
  • MrMojoRisinMrMojoRisin Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Misslawlor if you find all the players going in all the time then the table you are at is probably not a high enough chip count. Play at the highest table you can and you will see that people don't go in as much, or shove all their chips in due to the fact they cost too much or you work too hard to get them. Yes when people have four and five billion chips and play the one $2,000 steaks going in all the time or calling when you know you should fold is easy to do and it also keeps a lot of people who would normally stay and makes them fold. It's a vicious circle but the higher cheap table you play at the less you'll see that happen.
  • Frank_pokerFrank_poker Posts: 132Registered User The Pesky Helper

Never tip the dealer! Tip the dealer is for idiots that want give chips away to Zynga

• robbierobbie Posts: 48Registered User Building Expert

@xoxMISSLAWLORxox said:
    Can anyone resolve my question? It's starting to bug me and I need to know if tipping the dealer actually does anything or if I'm wasting my chips?! I've been told she gives you good hands... Well I've gotten great hands without tipping her. Also I've been told its used to show other players you have a good hand or have won but also used to thank the dealer? Someone help!

got one question one bs this poker game from zynga cheats and lies this dealer got somting behind thats for sure

got one question one bs this poker game from zynga cheats and lies this dealer got somting behind thats for sure

@robbie said:
    got one question one bs this poker game from zynga cheats and lies this dealer got somting behind thats for sure i lost 1 bill for noting aces 90% on table if you got two 22 almost never up in the game i wonder why that is althe time ace not be right how the dealer got the carts on the table omg

edited February 5

@xoxMISSLAWLORxox said:

@xoxMISSLAWLORxox said:

thanks the dealer for what this dealer bot is one big joke tricks the players 99% aces on table have you a card like k and 9 this moron bot dealer give a flush so he let you think that you have a winning hand but not that the tricks from zynga poker i lost 50 mill in one day got a good hand but this dealer bot got in the game one systeem thats for sure so never tip this bot dealer this all a big joke