Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

GAME OVER RUN.......

JH4114JH4114 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

To all zynga poker players. It appears that the ZYNGA POKER SITE is over run with FAKE accounts. I have had the privilege of playing these fake accounts across all levels of buy in's, and i have had as many as 2,3and 4 fake accounts target me. They also target players who just had a good win. They use gang style tactics to extract as many chips as possible from you. These accounts also work with extreme precision and military like execution in the way they operate. Secondly, I have have witnessed game play and calls that i can only describe as "OUT OF THIS WORLD". OMG, they really do know when to hold em, and when to fold em......
I feel it is a responsibility of Zynga to protect not only the game, but the players who enjoy playing the game, whilst at the same time supporting the game. For example: Players who have paid money for chips, and lost them to these FAKE accounts. You have been defrauded of your chips, and players whom just had a good night at the tables, and also lost them to fake accounts, you to have been defrauded of your chips. The operators of these fake accounts are knowingly committing an unlawful act to defraud players of their chips.
It must be the responsibility of the games admin to protect its players from such attacks. If you have been a target of fake accounts and lost chips. All chips lost both in winnings and purchases, must be replaced by the operators and they must take further action to eliminate these accounts from the game... I feel by replacing chips it would be a step in the right direction to rebuild the game and showing they are serious about rectifying these issues.

Comments

• Delaina2uDelaina2u Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I play one account only and You can identify the ones who are not real people most times. I alway move from table to table to avoid the bots. I agree that these players should be stopped but how is the question? I think the proof should be good enough to prove the cheat and then to ban the ip address not just the user account. I go into it knowing that I will lose sometimes but then there is the ridiculous ... good luck and just try to have some fun.

• GregorgGregorg Gabby Enthusiast Posts: 249Registered User Gabby Enthusiast

Nothing new here.

They're called bots. Accounts created by Zynga to play against you, and get your chips from you, to try and make you want to buy more chips.

Have a read through these forums, this has been going on for years.

JH4114, go have a proper read of the games T&C's. You'l discover that this is not a poker game, and artificial players are placed here 'for entertainment purposes'.

• faithlepfaithlep Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

i've been called a bot before ! and it's because i've won a couple of hand's in a row i have an account on my computer and my husband also has an account on this computer i've purchased chips from zynga and win for awhile but then loose them really fast but i never change my style of play , i believe zynga poker has rigged the game in some way , not sure about the bots but i think i'm going to be looking for a different site to play poker

• soundofmusicsoundofmusic Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

i have noticed that the dealer pays out on hands that are lower than mine. Why?

• snake6264snake6264 Black Sheep of ze Internet Posts: 91Registered User Chocolatier

More and more zynga is in it for themselves only no care about cheats bots or loss of money as long as they make money