Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Suspended Accounts

Comments

• togolitotogolito Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    Hello Togolito. You might have violated some of Zynga Poker's Rules and Restrictions. You can check here for more info. You can also send an email to our Poker Support by clicking the "Get Help" button on the right side of the same page and the "Email Us" option will appear.
  • Daniel MillsDaniel Mills Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    i had the same trouble today. tried to play on my iPhone and couldn't open game. later saw i was banned. 28.5b chips gone. no reason. I'm not a cheat or team player. i only have 1 account. this really sux. and how do you contact zynga? it just keeps sending you round in circles
  • Javier JarayJavier Jaray Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    I have thought the same thing yesterday. They BANNED MY ACCOUNT. I AM DESOLATE. I have never cheated, NO PLAY IN TEAM, NO SELL CHIPS ... I think it was a mistake. CHIPS was 12 BILLION !! I NEED TO KNOW ME WHY HAS BANNED ZYNGA. I have not done anything illegal. PLEASE answer me and help me. THANKS
  • Dantrag BaenreDantrag Baenre Super Moderator Posts: 138Suspended User The Pesky Helper
    edited December 2015
    Hey guys! You might have violated some of Zynga Poker's Rules and Restrictions. You can check here for more info. You can also reach our Poker Support by sending them an email. Just click the "Get Help" button on the right side of the same page and the "Email Us" option will appear.
  • zaheen zini buttzaheen zini butt Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    how can i get my account back i have did everything to get back
  • Mr.UncannyMr.Uncanny Lord of the Forums Posts: 775Suspended User Aged to Perfection
    edited December 2015
    how can i get my account back i have did everything to get back

Hi zaheen zini ****. To get your account back, you may request this to our Zynga Poker CS team. You may create a ticket by following the instructions here. Have a good one.
  • Dajana LukicDajana Lukic Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    Why banned me , explaine me. I'm clear player.Back me 100m and see you in the table.Dajana Lukic

Hi Dajana Lukic. I'm sure you are wondering why you were suspended. Please note that an account is suspended when the account owner violated the Zynga Poker Rules and Restriction. I recommend that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you review your profile and you may also request for reinstatement. You may reach them by following the instructions here. For more information, you may check this link. Have a good one
  • Kenny C. OrocKenny C. Oroc Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    Me too my account has been banned,, i play on may android tablet then in other day may account was banned help me please i want to play poker on may facebook
  • Mr.UncannyMr.Uncanny Lord of the Forums Posts: 775Suspended User Aged to Perfection
    edited December 2015
    Me too my account has been banned,, i play on may android tablet then in other day may account was banned help me please i want to play poker on may facebook

Hello Kenny C. Oroc. There are different reasons why an account is suspended. I highly recommend that you contact our Zynga Poker CS team to help you check why you were banned and request for reinstatement. You may forward your request by creating a ticket. You can follow the instructions here. For more information, regarding account suspension, please check this link. Have a good one.
  • nauranefilatannauranefilatan Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    My account has banned after win 1B.... why?
  • kianzagrezkianzagrez Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    Hey kianzagrez. You might have violated Zynga Poker's Rules and Restrictions. Kindly check here for more info. You can also reach our Poker Support by clicking the "Get Help" button on the right side of the same page and the "Email Us" option will appear.
  • Kenny C. OrocKenny C. Oroc Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    so how to back my account??? i what to play it now
  • kianzagrezkianzagrez Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    Why my email removed?
    I didntt ransferchip or anything

Can my chip back again?+
    edited December 2015
    kianzagrez wrote: »
    Why my email removed?
    I didntt ransferchip or anything

Can my chip back again?+

Hi kianzagrez. To know the exact violation of your account, I suggest that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you review your gaming profile. You can also request for reinstatement to our CS team. To contact them, please create a ticket in our Support Site and follow the instructions here. Have a good one.
    edited December 2015
    My account has banned after win 1B.... why?

Hi nauranefilatan. As Moderators the access to your gaming profile is unavailable to us. To know why you're account was suspended, please contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you review your gaming profile.
    so how to back my account??? i what to play it now

Same goes to you, Kenny C. Oroc. I suggest that you contact our CS team and request for reinstatement. You can reach them by creating a ticket in our Support Site. You can follow the instructions on this link. As a friendly reminder, please make sure that you are Facebook Connected when you are in the Support Site.
  • Faruk ?enFaruk ?en Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    Faruk ?en wrote: »
    Why banned me??im banned in play today 03.00.im clean player.i won the game and you banned me.whyyyy! If you are unable to open My Account I'm going to report you.

Hi Faruk ?en. An account is suspended when there is a violation to Zynga Poker Rules and Restrictions. I suggest that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you review your profile. You may reach them by following the instructions here. For more information about account suspension, please check this link. Have a good one.
  • Konan RainKonan Rain Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    MY NAME IS KONAN RAIN AND MY ACCOUNT WAS suspended for 3 days please help me to request reactivation.thank you :)
  • Konan RainKonan Rain Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    I had 190$ million poker chips my account has been suspended for 3 days please help me to request reactivation thank you :)
    edited December 2015
    Konan Rain wrote: »
    I had 190$ million poker chips my account has been suspended for 3 days please help me to request reactivation thank you :)

Hi Konan Rain. Thanks for playing Zynga Poker. I recommend that you wait for the reactivation date of your game or contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team for early reinstatement. You may reach them by creating a ticket in our Support Site. Please check this link for instructions. You may also refer on this article to avoid being suspended in the future.
  • A-jk RedA-jk Red Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    A-jk Red wrote: »
    Why is my account suspended/banned? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hello A-jk Red. I recognize how you feel after your account was suspended. Please note that an account is banned when the owner violated the Zynga Poker Rules and Restrictions. I suggest that you check this link for more information. I also recommend that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you check your account profile. You may reach them by creating a ticket in our Support Site. You may check the instructions here. Have a good one.
  • Nikifor Hadji-MitovNikifor Hadji-Mitov Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    zyna ebi si mater
    picka ti majcina
    so nema baniris ca neam cipave a ne na 900m ma banirisssss
  • Derry19Derry19 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    Hey Derry19! You might have violated some of Zynga Poker's Rules and Restrictions. Kindly check here for more information.
  • Emmanuel BenmussaEmmanuel Benmussa Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    My poker account has been disabled , but I don't undestand why.
    I play since more than 2 years, and never a problem;
    please help me

POLICY VIOLATION WARNING
    YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FOR 3 DAYS
  • Derry19Derry19 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    Continue how i can be free from
    Blocked accounts?
  • Anes HoottAnes Hoott Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited January 2016
    Hi Anes. You might have violated some of Zynga Poker's Rules and Restrictions. Kindly check here for more info. You can also reach our Poker Support by clicking the "Get Help" button on the right side of the same page and the "Email Us" option will appear.
  • Shai AmarShai Amar Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited January 2016
    You might have violated Zynga Poker's Rules and Restrictions, Shai. You can check here for more information.
    edited December 2015
    Derry19 wrote: »
    Continue how i can be free from
    Blocked accounts?

Hi Derry19. You can contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team and request for reinstatement. You can check this link for more information. Have a good one.
  • aspj92aspj92 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2015
    zynga just banned and suspend accounts of innocent people . and always help cheaters. if you go help from zynga against cheater they banned your account so if any one cheat you on zynga dont expect zynga help you if you request zynga banned your account.
  • Lia reinaLia reina Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    my account has been banned , I cant think of any reason and I am told to contact the support center and I cant find the support center to contact HELP
  • Ömer KöseÖmer Köse Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited January 2016
    Hi, I recently zynga do suburbs Frequently account , I 'm the reason you win a lot of money , because what is true and what is the proper description ban account ?

you pall!!

Hi Ömer Köse. I suggest that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you review your gaming account and check why you were suspended. You may also request for reinstatement. You may reach our Poker CS team by creating a ticket in our Support Site. You can follow the instructions here. For more information about suspended account, please check this link. Have a good one.