Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Suspended Accounts

Comments

• Maritza AlbMaritza Alb Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    My account is banned. I have no clue why. If it . Was cause I had a pic of the president,that is so ridiculous. I have seen ****,breats,flipping birds and even people having **** pics. I have been playing for a while. If u didn't like my pic you should had said so. Magbe warned me.
  • Erdal Akta?Erdal Akta? Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    why my account is banned ?I do not know

POLICY VIOLATION WARNING
    YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED
    Your poker account has been disabled.
    If you believe this is an error, please contact customer support to request reactivation.

I think it is a mistake .. Please Help me .... I do not know my account has been banned
  • Suraj KukretiSuraj Kukreti Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    I m banned again n again 3 days first 35m second 58m third 105m.I need a solution To fix this problem please

un favore a zynga poker perche giocano a rubare tutte dei chpi al poker non si po giocare a rubre a giocatori oggi 12 mlioni mi anno rubati al gioco con 10-2 a fare il trs a una truffa a gioco?:confused:
  • giuseppel63giuseppel63 Muffin Posts: 10Suspended User Pumpkin
    edited November 2015
    l m bandito dinuovo n 4 giorni prima 45m secondo 60m e terzo 110m.bisogno di una solizione per risovere questo problrma per favore?:confuso:
  • Mr.UncannyMr.Uncanny Lord of the Forums Posts: 775Suspended User Aged to Perfection
    edited November 2015
    My account is banned. I have no clue why. If it . Was cause I had a pic of the president,that is so ridiculous. I have seen ****,breats,flipping birds and even people having **** pics. I have been playing for a while. If u didn't like my pic you should had said so. Magbe warned me.
    why my account is banned ?I do not know

POLICY VIOLATION WARNING
    If you believe this is an error, please contact customer support to request reactivation.

I think it is a mistake .. Please Help me .... I do not know my account has been banned

Hi Maritza Alb and Erdal Akta?. An account is suspended whenever the account owner violates the Zynga Poker Rules and Restrictions which includes chip gifting, chip transfer, multiple accounts and chip farming/scripting. I highly recommend that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you review your account profile and request for reinstatement. You may reach them by following the instructions here. For more information regarding account suspension, please check this link. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
  • Erdal Akta?Erdal Akta? Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    Mr.Uncanny wrote: »
    Hi Maritza Alb and Erdal Akta?. An account is suspended whenever the account owner violates the Zynga Poker Rules and Restrictions which includes chip gifting, chip transfer, multiple accounts and chip farming/scripting. I highly recommend that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you review your account profile and request for reinstatement. You may reach them by following the instructions here. For more information regarding account suspension, please check this link. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

hi.. I do not know contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team ..please tell me how contact CS team e-mail adres or another system ... I still do not understand my accounts ..I remmember only redwen chips take I have 1000/1000 redeem and I play 1000/1000 redeem after I see my accounts banned....why you do not help me ...if you do not open my acconts please tell me and I later delete this game ...I wait your message
  • Mr.UncannyMr.Uncanny Lord of the Forums Posts: 775Suspended User Aged to Perfection
    edited November 2015
    hi.. I do not know contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team ..please tell me how contact CS team e-mail adres or another system ... I still do not understand my accounts ..I remmember only redwen chips take I have 1000/1000 redeem and I play 1000/1000 redeem after I see my accounts banned....why you do not help me ...if you do not open my acconts please tell me and I later delete this game ...I wait your message

Hello again Erdal Akta?. Please click this link to access our Player Support Site. Once you are in the page, click on the Facebook Connect button located on the top of the page. When you are already Facebook Connected, your user name will appear. This time, click the red Get Help button located at the bottom right of the page to create a ticket. Thanks and have a great day.
  • Kiro AkiroKiro Akiro Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    Kiro Akiro wrote: »
    hi before this my account was banned and i can get it back for zynga poker , i dont know why..a few days ago i had play until my chip is zero then today login for game my account be banned. how to get back the game ty

Hi Kiro Akiro,

The system of Poker automatically disables a player's account if he/she violates the Zynga Poker Rules and Restrictions. See this article for more info. To file an appeal or investigation on this matter, please reach out the Poker team using this email: [email protected] If you play on mobile, follow the steps here to send a mobile support ticket. Thanks.
  • Dariush BarzaniDariush Barzani Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Users Awaiting Email Confirmation New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    POLICY VIOLATION WARNING

1 month ago my account banned im in iraq erbil
    3 dayes ago send email [email protected] but my account no active please help my That what to do ؟؟؟؟؟

Hi Dariush Barzani. As Moderators, the access to your gaming profile is unavailable to us. We recommend that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you review your game. You can reach them by creating a ticket on this link. For more information regarding account suspension, please check here. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Have a good one.
  • Dariush BarzaniDariush Barzani Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Users Awaiting Email Confirmation New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    Mr.Uncanny wrote: »
    Hi Dariush Barzani. As Moderators, the access to your gaming profile is unavailable to us. We recommend that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you review your game. You can reach them by creating a ticket on this link. For more information regarding account suspension, please check here. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Have a good one.

Lately, we are receiving a large number of reports related to CA errors and 7-Day Suspensions. As investigated, it was caused by using mobile browsers for loading the Web version of Zynga Poker. Some mobile browsers tend to change your current location and caused your account to be flagged by the system. Though these mobile browsers have the ability to load Flash-based games like Zynga Poker, it is advised that players only use the Zynga Poker 2.0 or Zynga Poker Classic apps when playing the game on mobile. This is to avoid being repeatedly banned, suspended and blocked from playing the game.

please help ,my active account 3 times send email zynga but no active why .. im 6 years player poker zynga now banned What should I do There is no choice my account active player poker ?????/
  • Cihat DemirerCihat Demirer Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    please unblock my ban to short time

Hi Cihat Demirer,

The system of Poker automatically disables a player's account if he/she violates the Zynga Poker Rules and Restrictions. See this article for more info. To file an appeal or investigation on this matter, please reach out the Poker team using this email: [email protected] If you play on mobile, follow the steps here to send a mobile support ticket. Thanks.
  • Eitro RomeroEitro Romero Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    My account has been banning repeatedly. And this happens to me 8times. Mostly this happens when I have 40m up chips. I need a solution to fix this... I m sick of being banning. I have already contact so many times to zynga support. BUT they do not reply me. Pls fix this..
  • Ibrahim DorukIbrahim Doruk Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Users Awaiting Email Confirmation New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    Hİ Guys My Facebook Account Login İs Poker but

POLICY VIOLATION WARNING

Why Im Don't Login Help me

Thank You :)

Hi Ibrahim Doruk,

• Valbona MukollariValbona Mukollari Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    I have not violated any rule is why the block Poker please you help them open again
  • Kevin PresleyKevin Presley Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    please zynga i dont now why my account HAS BEEN BANNED , please pleae i want be back
    thank you admin
  • Melis BoticMelis Botic Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2015
    Hello
    I know i was banned for Offensive Language but i want to say they start provoking first .
    I was play with my friend and they send us Donkey , Bottle of Poison and else ..
    Its not fair i am only banned
    Can you unban me? I want play its really boring outside : cold , rain i only play this ..
    I am sorry for my offensive language never gonna do that again !
    Respond ZYNGA !

Hello Melis Botic,

• Melis BoticMelis Botic Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2015
    Can you unban me?
    Or what i must to do for get unbanned?
    I want play
  • Bossman KcnBossman Kcn Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    I want to learn the reason that why my account has been banned, ı did never make forbidden thing . I want you to remove ban on my account ...Please...
    edited November 2015
    Guys 3 days was expired
    And my acc is still suspended HELP OMFG
  • Erdal GörenErdal Gören Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    please unban me i have no idea why i got ban i had 1b chip pleasee unban me
  • Eray UlgerEray Ulger Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    benim hesap 2 senedir kapalı hala acılmadı lütfen yardım
  • Ibrahim DorukIbrahim Doruk Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Users Awaiting Email Confirmation New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    edited November 2015
    I have not violated any rule is why the block Poker please you help them open again
    please zynga i dont now why my account HAS BEEN BANNED , please pleae i want be back
    thank you admin
    Ban Open Pls

Hi Valbona Mukollari, Kevin Presley and Ibrahim Doruk. An account is suspended when the owner violated the Zynga Poker Rules and Restrictions. I highly recommend that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker team to help you review your gaming profile and check why your account was suspended. You may contact our team by following the instructions here. For more information about account suspension, please check this link. Have a great day.
    edited November 2015
    Hello Buddies,

If you're account is suspended, it is possible that there was a violation to the following Rules and Restrictions:

- Use third party software, scripts, or bots, to access or play Zynga games in any way.
    - Attempt to get free chips by clicking links from unknown sources or people promising free chips - this will get your account phished or hacked.
    - Use profanity or language that discriminates or maliciously targets another individual in any way. This includes your profile picture.
    - Create more than one account to play poker from or store chips - all accounts will be banned!
    - Lose on purpose as a means of transferring chips - we can easily track this and you will be warned, have your chips taken, and banned!
    - Sell Chips! Under NO circumstances is anyone permitted to sell chips.
    - Attempt to buy chips from ANYONE other than zynga - you may ONLY buy chips in-game via Zynga Secure Payment in the 'Buy Chips and Gold' screen or by redeeming a Game Card.

I recommend that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you review your gaming profile and request for reinstatement. You may reach them by creating a ticket through this instructions.

By the way, if you want to earn extra rewards, feel free to join our event here. Have a good one.
  • John ZeinJohn Zein Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    plz help me plz plz plz plz
  • John ZeinJohn Zein Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    I hate Zynga and won't play again
    :mad:
  • martinot91martinot91 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    Hello, my account is also suspended, i was more than 50M chips and next day my acc was suspended and im back to 1m chips :S why this penalties? i can show you on this youtube clip how i get my 50M chips....i didnt farm i didnt use chips and smthing...please give me back my chips :(
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogHPNqVaGdg&feature=youtu.be
    edited December 2015
    martinot91 wrote: »
    Hello, my account is also suspended, i was more than 50M chips and next day my acc was suspended and im back to 1m chips :S why this penalties? i can show you on this youtube clip how i get my 50M chips....i didnt farm i didnt use chips and smthing...please give me back my chips :(
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogHPNqVaGdg&feature=youtu.be

Hi martinot91. I watched the video and you did great with playing your cards well. Please note as well that there are different reasons why an account is suspended. I highly recommend that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you review your account. You may reach them by following the instructions here. Have a great day and keep playing! :)
  • HeNdra CrOpozHeNdra CrOpoz Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    hello. bagaimana cara membuka ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED
    mohon bantuannya.

Hi HeNdra CrOpoz,

• togolitotogolito Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    This ain't right man I just got my account suspended as well and had 1.4b in my account.