Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Suspended Accounts

Comments

• Berke DilbazerBerke Dilbazer Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    POLICY VIOLATION WARNING
    YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED
    Your poker account has been disabled.
    If you believe this is an error, please contact customer support to request reactivation.

this post is going. but I didn't do anything against the rules. why am I banned??!!

Hi Berke Dilbazer!

The system of Poker automatically disables a player's account if he/she violates the Zynga Poker Rules and Restrictions. See this article for more info. To file an appeal or investigation on this matter, please reach out the Poker team using this email: [email protected] If you play on mobile, follow the steps here to send a mobile support ticket. Thanks.
  • Darshan DaveDarshan Dave Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Users Awaiting Email Confirmation New to the Forums
    edited September 2015
    why my account is banned ?
  • Mr.UncannyMr.Uncanny Lord of the Forums Posts: 775Suspended User Aged to Perfection
    edited September 2015
    why my account is banned ?

Hello Darshan Dave. An account is suspended when a player violated the Zynga Poker Rules and Restrictions. I recommend that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you review your profile and you can also request for reinstatement. You can contact our CS team by creating a ticket through these instructions. For more information, you may refer on this link. Have a good one.
  • Jamal A RimawiJamal A Rimawi Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 0Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    icant play why i cant paly poker help me znga i lpve poker

Hi Jamal A Rimawi!

The system of Poker automatically disables a player's account if he/she violates the Zynga Poker Rules and Restrictions. See this article for more info. To file an appeal or investigation on this matter, please reach out the Poker team using this email: [email protected] If you play on mobile, follow the steps here to send a mobile support ticket. Thanks.
  • Cyntia LadanCyntia Ladan Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited October 2015
    my account was suspended....I use browsers have the ability to load Flash-based but this is mistake... I want my money and my username back. how???
  • mtopyalimmtopyalim Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited October 2015
    I cant play zynga poker. When i try to open poker i see this. "Policy violation warning account has been banned" And 3 days have passed i wonder it is not open.
  • Mr.UncannyMr.Uncanny Lord of the Forums Posts: 775Suspended User Aged to Perfection
    edited October 2015
    mtopyalim wrote: »
    I cant play zynga poker. When i try to open poker i see this. "Policy violation warning account has been banned" And 3 days have passed i wonder it is not open.

Hi mtopyalim. An account is suspended when the owner violated the Zynga Poker Rules and Restrictions. Recently, a large number of players were suspended and based on the investigation, it was caused by using mobile browsers for loading the Web version of Zynga Poker. Some mobile browsers tend to change your current location and caused your account to be flagged by the system. Though these mobile browsers have the ability to load Flash-based games like Zynga Poker, it is advised that players only use the Zynga Poker 2.0 or Zynga Poker Classic apps when playing the game on mobile. This is to avoid being repeatedly banned, suspended and blocked from playing the game. For more information about your suspended account, please check this link. Have a great day.
  • Syam ZaSyam Za Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2015
    Syam Za wrote: »
    i want my account back ..i want play poker please

Hi Syam Za. If your account is suspended please contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you review your account. You may reach them by following the instructions here.
  • sadengjrsadengjr Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    same with me bro. i never transfer chip. and never make pwople angry. and in table i win 1.4B i will baned i dont know. i play at ios android
    edited November 2015
    sadengjr wrote: »
    same with me bro. i never transfer chip. and never make pwople angry. and in table i win 1.4B i will baned i dont know. i play at ios android

Hello sadengjr. There are many reasons why an account is suspended and it is not limited to transferring chips. You can check the link here for Zynga Poker Rules and Restrictions. Have a great day.
  • Dan GriggsDan Griggs Loose Cannon Posts: 6Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2015
    Do NOT:

Use third party software, scripts, or bots, to access or play Zynga games in any way. (See below) - I didn't know you could do this?

Attempt to get free chips by clicking links from unknown sources or people promising free chips - this will get your account phished or hacked. - I'm not that stupid, I'm an I.T Technician.

Use profanity or language that discriminates or maliciously targets another individual in any way. This includes your profile picture. - Not abused players or uploaded indecent pictures in any manner.

Create more than one account to play poker from or store chips - all accounts will be banned! (See below) - This is the only account I use and my brother uses his from the same internet connection. Nothing I can do about that.

Lose on purpose as a means of transferring chips - we can easily track this and you will be warned, have your chips taken, and banned! (See below) - This was never done either, I folded hands that had no use, never a deliberate fold in any manner.

Sell Chips! Under NO circumstances is anyone permitted to sell chips. - Never sold chips, it's hard enough to win them!

Attempt to buy chips from ANYONE other than zynga - you may ONLY buy chips in-game via Zynga Secure Payment in the 'Buy Chips and Gold' screen or by redeeming a Game Card. - I know I can only buy genuine chips from Zynga so I wouldn't buy from a third party.

I have not violated your TOS in any way. Just to clear that up.

Dan. :)
  • Dantrag BaenreDantrag Baenre Super Moderator Posts: 138Suspended User The Pesky Helper
    edited November 2015
    Hi Dan. You can reach our Poker Support by clicking the "Get Help" button on the right side of the page here and the "Email Us" option should appear.
  • Dan GriggsDan Griggs Loose Cannon Posts: 6Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2015
    Hi Dan. You can reach our Poker Support by clicking the "Get Help" button on the right side of the page here and the "Email Us" option should appear.

Tried that but sadly they have refused to un-ban my account Dantrag, no explanation why I was banned they just sent a list of their TOS violations that I could have been banned for which is no help In the slightest. Pretty shambolic really, It would be better if they had warned me first or even suspended my account and I would have gladly rectified what they had an issue with me doing on the game, but no just a random disconnect during the game and then banned. As usual with the Zynga's customer support when you try to fight your corner you just get ignored eventually. I'm just glad I had second thoughts on buying a chip package otherwise I'd have lost money and probably couldn't do a thing about it.

Dan.
  • Tuti FrutiTuti Fruti Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    POLICY VIOLATION WARNING

why my account was banned?pls explain this
  • ?lhan Zihni?lhan Zihni Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    WARNING POLICY VIOLATION
    Banned YOUR ACCOUNT
    If you believe this is an error, contact the reactivation of customer support requests.

I certainly did not have any Zynga in the number of fraudulent transactions mistakes I make the rules I want to open my account as soon as possible.

Hi ?lhan Zihni,

• Cihat DemirerCihat Demirer Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    why my account has banned

Hi Cihat Demirer,

• Emerald JadeEmerald Jade Super Moderator Posts: 705Super Moderator mod
    edited November 2015
    Isa Akhan wrote: »
    POLICY VIOLATION WARNING

why my account was banned?pls explain this

Hi Isa Akhan,

• Emerald JadeEmerald Jade Super Moderator Posts: 705Super Moderator mod
    edited November 2015
    Tuti Fruti wrote: »
    My account has been suspended for no reason since tuesday for 3 days when can i go back to play?

Hi Tuti Fruti,

• Isa AkhanIsa Akhan Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    Why i don t playing on pc?or Am i playing poker on pc? thanks for ur intres
  • Ahmet Tabak YesghostAhmet Tabak Yesghost Learning the Ropes Posts: 2Registered User
    edited November 2015
    POLICY VIOLATION WARNING
    If you believe this is an error, please contact customer support to request reactivation.

help pls.....
  • Ali GürdamarAli Gürdamar Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    ditto me too ;) Help me pls!! and why banned ?
  • Dantrag BaenreDantrag Baenre Super Moderator Posts: 138Suspended User The Pesky Helper
    edited November 2015
    Hey guys! Your accounts only get banned/suspended if you have violated any Zynga Poker Rules and Restrictions. Kindly check here for more information.
  • Erdal Akta?Erdal Akta? Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    POLICY VIOLATION WARNING

I think it is a mistake .. Please Help me .... I do not know my account has been banned
  • Cihat DemirerCihat Demirer Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    ı am not use a hack but by account is banned please open my account and take my chips
  • Sinan SeyrekSinan Seyrek Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
  • Derya YagDerya Yag Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    edited November 2015
    POLICY VIOLATION WARNING

I think it is a mistake .. Please Help me .... I do not know my account has been banned
    ı am not use a hack but by account is banned please open my account and take my chips
    ruquest to open

Hi Erdal Akta?, Cihat Demirer and Sinan Seyrek. We recognize how you feel after being suspended. Please note that an account is banned when the owner violated the Zynga Poker Rules and Restrictions. The following are the prohibited actions:

• Use third party software, scripts, or bots, to access or play Zynga games in any way.
    • Attempt to get free chips by clicking links from unknown sources or people promising free chips - this will get your account phished or hacked.
    • Use profanity or language that discriminates or maliciously targets another individual in any way. This includes your profile picture.
    • Create more than one account to play poker from or store chips - all accounts will be banned!
    • Lose on purpose as a means of transferring chips - we can easily track this and you will be warned, have your chips taken, and banned!
    • Sell Chips! Under NO circumstances is anyone permitted to sell chips.
    • Attempt to buy chips from ANYONE other than zynga - you may ONLY buy chips in-game via Zynga Secure Payment in the 'Buy Chips and Gold' screen or by redeeming a Game Card.

We recommend that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you review your account and check the exact reason why you were suspended. You can also request for reinstatement. You may reach them by creating a ticket by following these instructions. For more information regarding account suspension you may refer on this link. Have a good one.
    edited November 2015
    Well after a few days of e-mail chat and Zynga not being able to tell me which part of the TOS I have violated to warrant a ban... I have given up. It's sad that games like this use such lame ban systems. The fact you guys log chip losses to then force popups up on the game offering to buy more chips because I have lost X amount of chips lol.. all about the money. While playing a few times I saw many players clearly using bogus accounts, no profile picture etc etc and they don't get banned. This game is not certified by anyone for fair game play other than Zynga themselves and that's a fact. Thanks for the limited time I got to play and if anyone else has been banned just do this with all Zynga's games and don't bother trying to get your account back. :)

Attachment not found.

Dan.
  • Mohammad AbboudMohammad Abboud Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    Hi Mohammad. You might have violated some Zynga Poker Rules and Restrictions. You can check here for more info.
  • Mohammad AbboudMohammad Abboud Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    I already read this information for than 10 times , and I'm sure I'm not voilate any zynga poker rules and restrication.
    Please I need help , the error msg said that :
    If you believe that you recieved this message in error or that you account may have been hacked , please contact us ...
    And now I'm contacting you since 4 days and no body help me . Just every body told me go and read .
    What is this company ? Are you real people or you use to auto respond any question with computerised answers