Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Suspended Accounts

Comments

• eyaaeyaa Delightful Duckling Posts: 1Registered User
    edited February 2015
    to all admin please follow up

SUBMITTED INCIDENT CONFIRMATION

Thanks - Help is on the way!

Your reference number is #150227-32014616.

While we're reviewing your ticket…

If you are having trouble accessing or loading the game, make sure you check out our Troubleshooting article!

Check out our Game Help Centers for important updates on your games, or visit our Player-to-Player Support and Forums to get tips from other players. For purchase inquiries, we recommend reading our Billing FAQ/Help Center.

If our support articles helped you answer your question or if you have resolved it yourself, remember you can CLOSE your open ticket at any time: FAQ

Make sure our emails reach you.

· Add [email protected] to your address book or Safe Senders list.

· Reset your SPAM filters

· Check your SPAM/Junk folder in your email

Thank you,
    Zynga Customer Support

im a player since 2012

please unban my account im not playing team or transfer chips
    i always buy chips everyweek

please help i email zynga with no reply..please help thanks
  • Oscar HofstedeOscar Hofstede Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited March 2015
    Banned for no reason, don't no why. Finally i reached level 100! What happened zynga?? Fix this!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Mr.UncannyMr.Uncanny Lord of the Forums Posts: 775Suspended User Aged to Perfection
    edited March 2015
    Banned for no reason, don't no why. Finally i reached level 100! What happened zynga?? Fix this!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hi Oscar Hofstede. Let me help you with your suspended account. I recommend that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS to help you review your gaming profile. You may reach them on the email found here. Moreover, for more information as to why an account is suspended, you may refer on this article. Have a good one.
  • esssesss Muffin Posts: 13Registered User Pumpkin
    edited May 2015
    i got 13m playing it for 2hrs and i won almost 800m then suddenly disconnected?then im suspended for 3 days?c'mon zynga i buy chips almost everyday. i spend $100 dollar a day.. this is not funny anymore:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    i need a response why im suspended..im very very angry right now..zynga poker is fair game?so whats the fair with that?bring back my 800m.. if you didnt bring back my chips i will never buy chips ever..
  • Mr.UncannyMr.Uncanny Lord of the Forums Posts: 775Suspended User Aged to Perfection
    edited May 2015
    Hi esss. I recognize how you feel after being suspended fro the game. Our system automatically suspend players when the owner violated any provisions cited in the Zynga Poker Rules and Restrictions. If you want to review your gaming profile, we recommend that you reach our dedicated Zynga Poker Support team. You can create a ticket by following the instructions here. For more information you can check this article. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a good one.
    edited May 2015
    violated?how can i violated rules im only playing at 5sit?no team no bot no cheat?cmon zynga...this is not fair..you cant help your player...so very angry
    edited May 2015
    your link doesnt help me..its very annoying...zynga doesnt help player all you want is our money..money .money
  • DrowningFishDrowningFish Colossal Titan Slayer Posts: 279Registered User Gabby Enthusiast
    edited May 2015
    It's probably because you "won" too fast. In all fairness, Zynga's chip-dumping detection can catch all the obvious chip dumpers.
    edited May 2015
    esss wrote: »
    your link doesnt help me..its very annoying...zynga doesnt help player all you want is our money..money .money

Hello again esss. If you want to review why your account was suspended, we suggest that you reach our Support team. Thanks for your understanding.
    edited May 2015
    i email your support team please reply..thanks admin..help me..winning is not easy but suspending player is easy for you..tsk tsk tsk
    edited May 2015
    no reply with zynga admin still waiting for 3days. tsk tsk no help
  • Marilyn OneillMarilyn Oneill The One Who Knows It All Posts: 271Registered User Gabby Enthusiast
    edited May 2015
    esss wrote: »
    no reply with zynga admin still waiting for 3days. tsk tsk no help
    Did you do live chat when this happened? Zynga Customer Support will show you your game so you will understand what happened,
  • michaeltfullermichaeltfuller Loose Cannon Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited May 2015
    i agree with you dear....
  • GregorgGregorg Gabby Enthusiast Posts: 249Registered User Gabby Enthusiast
    edited May 2015
    Did you do live chat when this happened? Zynga Customer Support will show you your game so you will understand what happened,

This is a lie.

'Zynga Support' always follow up any instance of outages, game freezes that result in a loss of chips, reports of table hacks, glitches and most other bugs that result in the loss of chips with 'We can not verify your loss.'.

Why? Because they have no recorded hand history to view, and are therefore NOT able to 'show you your game'.
  • Marilyn OneillMarilyn Oneill The One Who Knows It All Posts: 271Registered User Gabby Enthusiast
    edited May 2015
    Gregorg wrote: »
    This is a lie.

'Zynga Support' always follow up any instance of outages, game freezes that result in a loss of chips, reports of table hacks, glitches and most other bugs that result in the loss of chips with 'We can not verify your loss.'.

Why? Because they have no recorded hand history to view, and are therefore NOT able to 'show you your game'.

Gee,
    Know I did not imagine 'Zynga Support' showing me my hand history, explained all until I understood loss. Yes, recorded, a video to view. 'Verify' is after the fact-ex: Won 5 M on Bonus Wheel, received zero! Yes, player should take photo for verification. Hands, Yep, you are being recorded!
    edited May 2015
    I have absolutely no idea what you are now talking about.
    edited May 2015

Gee,
    Know I did not imagine 'Zynga Support' showing me my hand history, explained all until I understood loss. Yes, recorded, a video to view. 'Verify' is after the fact-ex: Won 5 M on Bonus Wheel, received zero! Yes, player should take photo for verification. Hands, Yep, you are being recorded!
    This is a lie.

I have absolutely no idea what you are now talking about.
    b
    I Really believed my hand won large pot over 10 M; did live chat, Zynga support told me to hang on. She opened new window showing me the 'hand play' recorded, going over the'why' of loss. Yes, point is: game play is recorded. You go into Gas station who sells items; look up-you are on camera being taped! Does this make sense?
    edited May 2015
    So if this is the case, why can't Zynga do this when chips go missing from accounts???

Zynga have already openly revealed that they do NOT keep a record of hands played.
    edited May 2015
    Look, do not want to argue; tell/show me the 'openly revealed 'Do Not keep record of hands played'. Gregorg, are you in the tournament? Have you leveled up? Marilyn
  • black0black0 The Pesky Helper Posts: 79Registered User
    edited May 2015
    b
    I Really believed my hand won large pot over 10 M; did live chat, Zynga support told me to hang on. She opened new window showing me the 'hand play' recorded, going over the'why' of loss. Yes, point is: game play is recorded. You go into Gas station who sells items; look up-you are on camera being taped! Does this make sense?
    I am sorry but I don't believe that at all.
    edited May 2015
    She opened new window showing me the 'hand play' recorded, going over the'why' of loss. Yes, point is: game play is recorded.

You're trying to tell everyone here that someone from Zynga Support 'Opened a new window' on your computer screen where you could see a recording of a hand you previously played??

Zynga do not do that.

Either this is a lie, or you've been duped into going to another site pretending to be support.
  • EloRiftEloRift Loose Cannon Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited May 2015
    maybe they thought u hacked because u won so much :D
  • DrowningFishDrowningFish Colossal Titan Slayer Posts: 279Registered User Gabby Enthusiast
    edited May 2015
    Zynga does keep hand history. Anyone who's tried dumping massive amount of chips and got caught would know this. Not sure whether customer support would show you the hand replay, but it's not impossible. This is when we need the mods to debunk the myth.
    edited May 2015
    So if this is the case, why can't Zynga do this when chips go missing from accounts???

Zynga have already openly revealed that they do NOT keep a record of hands played.
    You're trying to tell everyone here that someone from Zynga Support 'Opened a new window' on your computer screen where you could see a recording of a hand you previously played??

Zynga do not do that.

Either this is a lie, or you've been duped into going to another site pretending to be support.
    Tell you what- NEVER Say I am a Liar! Think first-New Window - How do you view something if choose open new window? Obviously you enjoy dragging this out with your negativity. See ya, also; Never Respond to anything I post.!
    edited May 2015
    edited May 2015
    Ok, can someone from Zynga please confirm or deny that you can open a window on a players computer to show how a hand played out?

And, if this is the case, why have Zynga been asking players for screenshots of;

Losing chips with a winning hand.
    Getting their account hacked.
    Bots in play.
    Loosing chips to hackers.
    Duplicate cards in play
    etc

????

Why ask for a screenshot when all Zynga has to do is 'replay' the hand or incident in question?

Comment please moderators?
  • black0black0 The Pesky Helper Posts: 79Registered User
    edited May 2015
    Ok, can someone from Zynga please confirm or deny that you can open a window on a players computer to show how a hand played out?

And, if this is the case, why have Zynga been asking players for screenshots of;

Losing chips with a winning hand.
    Getting their account hacked.
    Bots in play.
    Loosing chips to hackers.
    Duplicate cards in play
    etc

????

Why ask for a screenshot when all Zynga has to do is 'replay' the hand or incident in question?

Comment please moderators?

That is exactly what I was wondering. If they had a hand history they could resolve all of these issues easily.
    edited May 2015
    black0 wrote: »
    That is exactly what I was wondering. If they had a hand history they could resolve all of these issues easily.

And if Zynga gave us access to hand history, it'd save Zynga reps a ton of time on teaching poker to new players. Players can just post hand history here and learn why they lost when they thought they "won".

Maybe Zynga wastes so much time on newbs that they never get anything else done. :D
  • nelsonyong_79nelsonyong_79 Loose Cannon Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited June 2015
    sorry that i not mention is zynga poker game
  • Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Posts: 121Super Moderator mod
    edited June 2015
    hi there, i am nelson here. my account suspended for 4 day+ and i still not receive any feedback from support team. i do send the email to support team regarding this. what should i do now?

Hello nelsonyong_79,

I see that you already sent an email to support so I ask for your patience and rest assured that your issue will be addressed soon. Just a tip, avoid sending responses like "I'm checking on my request" since this resets the time in the system from when you last submitted a response and moves your request to the back of the queue. See this article for more info. Additionally, you may check this article to know more info about account suspension. Thank you.