Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.
If your account is suspended, it is possible that there was a violation to the following Rules and Restrictions:
- Use third party software, scripts, or bots, to access or play Zynga games in any way.
- Attempt to get free chips by clicking links from unknown sources or people promising free chips - this will get your account phished or hacked.
- Use profanity or language that discriminates or maliciously targets another individual in any way. This includes your profile picture.
- Create more than one account to play poker from or store chips - all accounts will be banned!
- Lose on purpose as a means of transferring chips - we can easily track this and you will be warned, have your chips taken, and banned!
- Sell Chips! Under NO circumstances is anyone permitted to sell chips.
- Attempt to buy chips from ANYONE other than Zynga - you may ONLY buy chips in-game via Zynga Secure Payment in the 'Buy Chips and Gold' screen or by redeeming a Game Card.
You can reach out to our Zynga Poker Support team by sending an email to [email protected] to help you review your account. You can also check this link for more information about Suspended accounts. Thank you!