Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Not being paid chips but charged my bank account

Kenneth01Kenneth01 Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
I paid 9.99 for some chips and did not receive them but was charged from my bank account. I either want the chips or my money back.

Comments

• Draig UisgeDraig Uisge Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 242 mod

Thanks for reporting this to us, Kenneth01. To protect your payment information, it may take up to 96 hours before the purchased items are credited to your game. If you still haven't received them after the given time frame, we recommend that you contact our Zynga Poker Billing team by creating a support ticket HERE or you may reach them at 1-800-762-2530 to have your account checked. Thank you.

• feathersgafeathersga Muffin Registered User Posts: 34 Forum Traveller

I'VE BEEN HAVING THIS ISSUE AS WELL. IT USUALLY HAPPENS WHEN I HAVE 1 HAND LEFT TO WIN IN A TIMED CHALLENGE (OF WHICH EXPIRES BEFORE I GET MY CHIPS). THE WORST IS WHEN FACEBOOK SAYS THEY ARE DOING A FRAUD CHECK, IN WHICH THEY MAKE ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD AND VERIFY MY ACCOUNT. THIS TAKES UP VALUABLE TIME AS I'M UNDER DOCTOR'S ORDERS TO LIMIT MY COMPUTER TIME (I'M DISABLED AND THE FOLKS AT FB & ZYNGA ARE AWARE OF THIS) SO WHY DO I GET THIS SO OFTEN OF LATE? I NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE, JUST STARTED ABOUT A FEW MONTHS AGO AND THE OTHER DAY I WAS MADE TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD, ETC 6 TIMES!!! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? I'VE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH MY VIP REPS BUT ALL THEY CAN DO IS FRONT ME A FEW MILLION CHIPS WHICH ISN'T MUCH UNDER MY PLAYING TERMS. HAD BEEN IN GOLD (AND BLACK) CATEGORIES (+MASTER I) FOR YEARS UNTIL THIS STARTED AND NOW HAVE BEEN DEMOTED DOWN TO SILVER (+MASTER II OR III) BECAUSE OF THIS. THAT PUTS ME INTO THE TABLE LEVELS THAT USUALLY HAVE THE BINGO-DONKEYS AND CHEATERS WHICH MAKES THE GAME VERY UNAPPEALING TO ME. WHAT CAN BE DONE TO END THIS GARBAGE WHICH FALLS UNDER VIOLATION OF ADA LAW? BTW: CONTACTING BILLING ISN'T ANY BETTER AS IT TAKES EVEN LONGER THAN MAKING OUT A TICKET WHICH YOU GET THE SCRIPTED EMAILS THAT YOU CAN TELL THAT WHOEVER HANDLES THEM HAVEN'T EVEN READ YOUR INFO.
    MY ATTACHMENT IS ONLY ONE EXAMPLE OF WHAT I'M WRITING ABOUT AND THE NOTES EXPLAIN MORE.

• Drumberry CheesecakeDrumberry Cheesecake Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 285 mod

We appreciate your feedback, feathersga. Our system has a security feature that reviews payment transactions to protect your account against hackers and other fraudulent activities. The best way to address this is by contacting our Zynga Poker Billing at 1-800-762-2530 or through our Support site here so the team will be able to assist you right away. We really apologize for the inconvenience.

• edissalata978edissalata978 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

you must admit that you are wrong players I am 9 months paid 30 usd to 216 million chips never got chips on a bill I was speaking to the zynga help several times but to no avail only way billing is looking through a competent court

• Filip_IlievskiFilip_Ilievski Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

Hi,

1 hour ago... Still my chips for what I've paid are not here??? What's wrong? And this is not first time to by chips from Zynga... Here's the receipt and a pic too...
    Just want what I've paid for.

Thanks in advance!
    Filip

• Filip_IlievskiFilip_Ilievski Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

Has been 2 hours & more where's my chips??

• Emerald JadeEmerald Jade Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 563 mod

@Filip_Ilievski said:
    Has been 2 hours & more where's my chips??

To protect your payment information, it may take up to 96 hours before the Chips are credited to your game. If you still haven't received them after the given time frame, we recommend contacting our Zynga Poker Billing team at 1-800-762-2530. We appreciate your patience.