Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Can't recieve gifts sent from friends

Impulse907Impulse907 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

for 2 days now I haven't been able to accept any gifts. I keeps saying you already have reached maximum gifts for the day please come back tomorrow, for 2 days now it's been saying that and I can't receive my gifts, I currently have 450 gifts waiting for me to accept them, I would like to get those chips and send more gifts out.

Comments

• rws1200rws1200 The Pesky Helper Posts: 48Registered User Building Expert

you get 10/day if your talking bout chip rewards..If your talking about dice etc..they haven't worked in months.

• Draig UisgeDraig Uisge Super Moderator Posts: 166Super Moderator mod
    edited August 2016

@Impulse907 said:
    for 2 days now I haven't been able to accept any gifts. I keeps saying you already have reached maximum gifts for the day please come back tomorrow, for 2 days now it's been saying that and I can't receive my gifts, I currently have 450 gifts waiting for me to accept them, I would like to get those chips and send more gifts out.

Hi Impulse907! Players can only accept a maximum of 10 Mystery Gifts per day that may contain up to 1 million Chips that was sent to your inbox from your buddies. Unclaimed gifts can be accepted after 24 hours. Thank you.

• Susafish57Susafish57 Posts: 20Registered User Delightful Duckling

Just curious...the chip gifts become useless then if you can't accept? They just build up but you can't get them? Also, I thought I was the only one (or that it is an uncommon problem) to not be able to access collectibles gifts. The only place I can give or buy those gifts is at tables.

• Draig UisgeDraig Uisge Super Moderator Posts: 166Super Moderator mod
    edited August 2016

@Susafish57 said:
    Just curious...the chip gifts become useless then if you can't accept? They just build up but you can't get them? Also, I thought I was the only one (or that it is an uncommon problem) to not be able to access collectibles gifts. The only place I can give or buy those gifts is at tables.

Hi Susafish57! You can accept 10 Chip/Mystery Gifts per day and another 10 unclaimed gifts can be accepted every after 24 hours. As for the Collectibles, these items have been phased out of the game. No worries! We have new and cooler Table gifts that can be earned by participating in the League Play. Last season, we gave out different kinds of trophies + Chips to those players who earned the required league points.

• Susafish57Susafish57 Posts: 20Registered User Delightful Duckling

Well thank you for the straight answer finally! I will say though, I am disappointed...I liked the collectibles when I played a few years ago and was looking forward to playing with them again. But at least now I know. Looking forward to what come next!

• sheradonssheradons Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2016

the gifts have not worked for long time now,you dont get anything out of sending people stuff ,but thay never fail at poping those boxes up to pay money for chips