Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Which Poker Hand Is Most Likely to Win?

Drumberry CheesecakeDrumberry Cheesecake Super ModeratorSuper Moderator Posts: 250 mod
edited October 2016 in Poll Event

Don't forget to send us your Zynga Account ID or UID on this LINK so we can give you the reward you deserve.

For more information, check out the event FAQ below.

FAQ

Q: How to participate in the event?
A: To join the event, simply select the right answer to the given situation.

Q: How will I win?
A: This is not a contest, rather, we will be awarding players who will join our forum poll. Your answer will entitle you to earn a reward.

Q: Can I answer the question multiple times to earn more rewards?
A: No. You are only allowed to select just one answer. Each Username is entitled to one reward after participating in the poll event.

Q: How can I claim the reward?
A: Rewards will be credited after Zynga Poker team do some verification with all the entries posted. A confirmation message will be sent to your Forum Inbox once the Chips are granted. Players who provided their answer and their UID on the form are the only ones who are entitled to get the reward.

Q: How do I get my Zynga ID or UID?
A: You can check the instructions on how to get the UID here.

Q: What are the rewards?
A: You'll be rewarded with One Million chips just by your answer!

Q: How long will the event run?
A: The event starts on Sunday 2016-07-31 12:00PM (noon) PST and will end on Sunday 2016-08-07 11:59PM (midnight) PST.

Which Poker Hand Is Most Likely to Win? 234 votes

A. J♢ 10♡
13%
4t9rsCuong VanZyncynazerty12369*/DannyHninCAREYΜαριαyotamLenragnhojkarakartalpacofinkImegulcin1907wolfPaul_BryanVinciikhalidsimonefaggert 31 votes
B. 7♣ 9♣
8%
JigetuseLLExErEleftheria StamouaonebMemphis10gareth1964sands40jackSarahbethMaspAudreyeadanrobRobRamajjdiezmoJackUKjecaangeldrago7772Lin3hamzaturan95 20 votes
C. Q♠ 8♡
7%
feathersgantinagaliatsatoswinchleyBwazkimmymasa65HKNCTNtoricoca22tomyImpulse907saebshaniquedonaldcharlespapa8jabukajabuka12345bosnaMazenMAYAA 18 votes
D. Split pot
70%
cassfungSems1joepolkMoses22Mike BaroneAndreja EskiBarbara Leah Foley-TothArmourtinJamil RobinsonSiobhan FitzgeraldGoran ŠebaljLieu BastephenmylieJohny NguyenNguyễn Quanghatem111Nguyencuongmargie bethFullEnglishMattMarina Anastasiadi 165 votes
This discussion has been closed.