Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Scam "Collections"

1218jmm1218jmm Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
edited July 2016 in General Discussion

So, in my Collections, I am missing a) The horse shoe in the Lucky Charms collection, b) the gold cup in the Bling collection and c) The multi-colored die in the Dice collection. This entire "Collections" area is a complete scam. I have been in touch with at least 100 other people (who have been members for years and years) and have reviewed at least another 100 members' collections on my own and NO ONE has been able to "collect" those same 3 items to complete ANY of their collections. It's all bullshit and everyone knows it. All we do is pass around the other 12 items back and forth, no one ever gets the any of the other 3 we need to make a complete collection so stop giving people false hope. This is a complete scam.

Comments

• katkatrinkatkatrin Posts: 13Registered User Pumpkin
  • WatchfulWatchful Saint Spontaneous Posts: 77Registered User Black Sheep of ze Internet

You have to post a request on Facebook. If you have friends who play, they can "gift" you the item. It doesn't cost them anything but they have to click through to do it.

• Lmatthew1982Lmatthew1982 Posts: 18Registered User Muffin

I could use some collections been long time waiting

• FullEnglishMattFullEnglishMatt Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 115Registered User Cloudylicious
    I Can't Collect Collections Anymore.
  • mikeyjr64mikeyjr64 Posts: 16Registered User Muffin

i disagree. i have won all collections at least once and i have the bling crown to prove it.. and the lucky chip, i think. it's just been so long since i got any again that i've forgotten what other mystery gift i got. i do agree, though, that it has been more difficult to get any lately.

• Lmatthew1982Lmatthew1982 Posts: 18Registered User Muffin

havent seen any in looooooonnnnngggg time
    '

• Draig UisgeDraig Uisge Super Moderator Posts: 161Super Moderator mod
    edited August 2016

@1218jmm said:
    So, in my Collections, I am missing a) The horse shoe in the Lucky Charms collection, b) the gold cup in the Bling collection and c) The multi-colored die in the Dice collection. This entire "Collections" area is a complete scam. I have been in touch with at least 100 other people (who have been members for years and years) and have reviewed at least another 100 members' collections on my own and NO ONE has been able to "collect" those same 3 items to complete ANY of their collections. It's all bullshit and everyone knows it. All we do is pass around the other 12 items back and forth, no one ever gets the any of the other 3 we need to make a complete collection so stop giving people false hope. This is a complete scam.

@katkatrin said:
    agree

@FullEnglishMatt said:
    I Can't Collect Collections Anymore.

@Lmatthew1982 said:
    I could use some collections been long time waiting
    havent seen any in looooooonnnnngggg time

Hi Aces! Collectibles have been phased out of the game. However, we have new and cooler Table gifts that can be earned by participating in the League Play. Last season, we gave out different kinds of trophies + Chips to those players who earned the required league points. Each season has unique rewards, collect them all! :smiley:
    Here are the rewards from the last season:

• FullEnglishMattFullEnglishMatt Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 115Registered User Cloudylicious
  • ZyncynZyncyn Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 11Registered User Pumpkin

Wow this is the first that I've heard that the collectibles have been phased out...why not remove that tab then so people realize that.

• LisaLisa Posts: 94Registered User Chocolatier
    What do these mean anyway? I've got all but the champions diamond. Didn't think much of them to be honest