Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

I'm Sick Of...

FullEnglishMattFullEnglishMatt Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 116Registered User Cloudylicious
People Messaging Me, Trying To Sell Poker Chips, I Won't Buy From Third-party.

Comments

• Drumberry CheesecakeDrumberry Cheesecake Super Moderator Posts: 219Super Moderator mod

Thanks for the support, FullEnglishMatt! Any trade, sell or attempt to sell in-game Virtual Items for "real" money, or exchange Virtual Items for value of any kind outside of a game is prohibited and may result to Account termination (see Zynga Terms of Service). If you've encountered such, we recommend reporting them directly through our Zynga Poker Support here. Have a good one!

• ZaiboyZaiboy Posts: 5Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

please check my payment and return 275000mil..i buy package in android payment using mobile , but i dint received 275000mil supposed accept 275000+28gold+400exp.. but when i spin twice with 6gold in android i received nothing ??? please be honest give me a return please

• JDN1413JDN1413 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Why am I subjected to political ads that I am forced to watch between my Words with Friends games. That is rude and not acceptable. Whether it is the candidate I am supporting or not is not the issue, it does NOT belong on a game site.
    RUDE of Zynga to include political ads...stop or I will make an issue of it.
    Why do you have no place but here to even contact you???

• tossertosser Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

why are the fruitmachines not working, every time i try to help a buddy by clicking to times there winnings , it just says etc sent you a card, been like that for ages now, why cant zynga fix broken things first before bringing out new stuff