Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

games freezes

GailGail Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums

My Zynga poker on Facebook freezes all the time. It sometimes causes me to lose my play, it even causes me to lose a winning hand.

Comments

• Drumberry CheesecakeDrumberry Cheesecake Super Moderator Posts: 279Super Moderator mod

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, Gail. We are committed to continuously improve connectivity of your platform to our servers. We also highly recommend to secure a strong and stable internet connection or perform the troubleshooting steps found here. Have a good one!

• TENTEN Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have had the same problem for months. Have completed all of the "to do" list Zynga had for improvement. Internet connection at 100/100 and still so slow the game is almost unplayable through Facebook.

• AstevTrangAstevTrang Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

This is the ONLY game that I play on FB that Continually Freezes. I have Lost Millions because of this and it happens Every Single Time I Play. I Cannot Trust Playing some days Because It Starts So Slow and For Me That Is A Warning. But Like A Dumbo, I Still sometimes Play On. More fool me I suppose. It wouldn't be so bad if it just wasn't every time I login to play... Totally unacceptable..ARRRGGGHH...

• Pete178Pete178 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I've had it just now, with several of the players in the 5m hold em complaining. Oddly, it froze the twice I had pocket AA. The first time it folded, the second it froze for about 30 seconds just as I bet 600. When it recovered, I had Pocket J 2, my bet was on this, and I promptly lost. Do you have server problems????

• frenchyfrenchy Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

mine does the same thing,this is the only game that froze on me and its soooo anno0ying

• frenchyfrenchy Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

mine does the same thing,this is the only game that froze on me and its soooo anno0ying

• JoshLangJoshLang Learning the Ropes Posts: 27Registered User Clueless Cookie

I've had freezing problems for weeks. Everything used to be fine. For years, everything was OK. But recently, it freezes ALL THE TIME. My internet connection has not changed (Comcast 50/10), so it's clearly happening somewhere else (Zynga, Facebook, Flash, etc.). I've lost close to $100M directly attributable to this persistent freezing. In Chrome browser, I often get the "Aw Snap - Something Went Wrong" white screen. At other times, I see the poker screen, but it's frozen. No play.

• Emerald JadeEmerald Jade Super Moderator Posts: 552Super Moderator mod

Hi Aces!

Is Zynga Poker still bookmarked on your Facebook account? The team has been notified about this concern and now working on its fix. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

• LisaLisa Posts: 100Registered User Cloudylicious
    I've started playing on the low stake tables now because of the constant game freezing and other problems that involve this site. No fun at all and will soon stop play altogether if continued to have issues that aren't fixed
  • JuliaCartmelJesterJuliaCartmelJester Posts: 8Registered User Loose Cannon

I have been trying to get you to fix my zynga poker game from freezing for about a month now and you still haven't fixed it. I have lost a spot in my tournament and am about to lose another one. Why don't you fix it don't you even care?

I had to completely quit playing Ghost Tales because after two years of telling you it wouldn't load i gave up. Its still not fixed!

• GuamronGuamron Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

the ads in the current page runs some kind of program that totally interferes with the poker game. I have been repeatedly blocked after buying in. It is really terrible.

• west_tex_1west_tex_1 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Not that Zynga Poker really cares, but I'm through playing until you fix this freezing problem. You really have no excuse for allowing it to continue for this long and it has turned a fun game into a very frustrating experience. Sorry, but I'm through.

• Dave_paveDave_pave Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

why is a simple card game so laggy and the game sometimes opens popups to other sites it also tells me i'm swearing when i say the word computer, zynga is a bag of poo even an old computer running windows 95 with a 400mb hdd with 32 meg of ram & the 120 MHz version of the Pentium processor could run cards flawlessly :neutral: it makes me wonder what your spammy game is running in the background

• JoshLangJoshLang Learning the Ropes Posts: 27Registered User Clueless Cookie

Folks, Zynga is near bankruptcy. Notice that nobody bothered to respond to your bug report? That's because all their talent is kissing up to Wall Street bankers, while the gaming interface programming continues to get worse and worse. They don't care. Top mgmt is simply trying to get out with as much money as they can before the whole piece of garbage comes crashing down on itself. The reason the Poker interface is so slow and buggy and crashy is because they've loaded up their feed with MASSIVE amounts of adware and trackingware and laughingly bad-design feedback pings, which is a small net positive for them compared with a smooth and fast poker server (with less adware). Management thinks this is great, but in reality it's the main reason they are dying.

• killintime4funkillintime4fun Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I like that last moderator reply, "working on a fix, be patient! That was a year ago!!! Ridiculous!