Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Poker Fan Page Content Suggestion

Emerald JadeEmerald Jade Super ModeratorPosts: 371Super Moderator mod
edited July 2016 in Discussion Event

We know you have amazing ideas on how we can improve our Fan page. Comment your feedback and suggestions below.

Don't forget to send us your Zynga Account ID or UID on this LINK so we can give you the reward you deserve.

For more information, check out the event FAQ below.

FAQ

Q: How to participate in the event?
A: To join the event, simply post your answer to question on the discussion thread.

Q: How will I win?
A: This is not a contest, rather, we will be awarding players who will join our forum discussion. Your answer to the question will entitle you to earn a reward.

Q: Can I answer the question multiple times to earn more rewards?
A: No. Each Username is entitled to one reward after participating in the event discussion.

Q: How can I claim the reward?
A: Rewards will be credited automatically after you enter your Zynga Account ID or UID on the form. Players who provided their UID on the form are the only ones who are entitled to get the reward.

Q: How do I get my Zynga ID or UID?
A: You can check the instructions on how to get the UID here.

Q: What are the rewards?
A: You'll be rewarded with One Million Chips just by your answer!

Q: How long will the event run?
A: The event starts on Sunday 2016-07-03 12:00PM (noon) PST and will end on Sunday 2016-07-17 11:59PM (midnight) PST.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.