Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

yes big question and iam not happy at all.....you got to my poker table 1 million blinds and see my

Mark whuMark whu Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

i had 18 million in chips played at 1 m blinds.....i was sat there minding my own,,,i got dealt 99....other player re raises by 1 million....i go in the 3 million.....on the flop there 9 4 3 i think check your video.....then i called another 12 million....then as the player went to call it froze,,,,never happened before,,,so either a cheater ...iv'e never ever lagged before,,it's anew computer....when i came back,,i lost all the chips i bet.....yes iam annoyed,,,you used to have a thing that if the player lagged or what ever,,,he / she would count as all in,,,and they would not take any further part,,,but if they won,,they would get the chips they won,,,,,iam really **** off with this i should be sitting here with 40 million but instead i now have nothing,,,because of this damned freeze which happened about ten to 15 mins ago.....16.45 finnish time

Answers