Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Earning free coins

BeanBean Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

So I watch the short videos to earn the free coins, (and some of the content is interesting) and I am finding only one out of every 6 actually pays the coins. The one with the ad for Macy's and the one with the beauty blogger from the waxing institute never pay out the coins. And then there are some that dont even play when I click on them. Anyone else having this issue?

Tagged:

Comments

• Susafish57Susafish57 Posts: 20Registered User Delightful Duckling
    I can't even get to the free coins....the icon is there but when I click it, it goes right to the pay list with no free choice.
  • lou30lou30 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

where to find the video?

Is this about Android or tablet? I can't get to many of the features such as gift shop or earning free coins. Very frustrating. I couldn't even use my original sign in...asking for help has been an exercise in frustration, too.
  • wadudewadude Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Since I started buying coins, no longer have the free ones. Not only that, am finding impossible to win. So, I buy, you take. Better change or no more buys. Fix it please, I do like to play, but I am not a rich (No pun intended) person

So I play on a tablet...LG. I cannot access gift shop or free coin oops. I noticed that when I signed in on a laptop as an experiment, I could access the gift shop and free coins but it is a messy, disorganised screen. Gift shop is also not as great as I remember. I would imagine many play on tablets...anyone having same problem? It's too bad cause this is fun and the gifts were part of it.