Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Policy violation warning your account has been banned

Clara PetrezClara Petrez Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
edited January 2016 in Ask a Player
send email to Moderator red this articl

Comments

• Clara PetrezClara Petrez Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2015
  • Clara PetrezClara Petrez Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2015
  • resiluci100resiluci100 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    I have a been banned now becouse i was a playes with a low level
    I don't know ill play fair and i have wait for me card
    Can anyone help me or zynga can unbann it
    Please tell me now
  • anggadanggad Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    when i tried to play texas holdem poker,,i got notification "your account get banned". Can anyone help me?or have the solution ?
  • juliaaaaxjuliaaaax Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    Hey!

I'm really angry because my Zynga-Account was banned or so ? I can't log in and when I try to change my password, it always says that it's not able to change the password for this account and I even can't log in as a guest ?
    I wanted to buy chips with real money, but thank god this happened! I'm really upset!

Do you have any idea what's wrong ?
    I even re-installed it..

Thank you for your help!
  • Veyysa AdrianaVeyysa Adriana Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    Veyysa Adriana
    ID facebook : Veyysa001

What have I done that you are prohibited from my poker account for 3 days?
    the total of all the chips I have 947M.
    while I often buy chips and gold over the phone.
    I just fill up the gold in the account.
    I've done 5 times the purchase of gold.
    please return my chips and my account.

Thank you!

link foto :
    http://prntscr.com/9jpp8a

http://prntscr.com/9jppfo
  • Veyysa AdrianaVeyysa Adriana Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    Veyysa Adriana
    ID facebook : Veyysa001

What have I done that you are prohibited from my poker account for 3 days?
    please return my chips and my account.

Thank you!

link foto :
    http://prntscr.com/9jpp8a

http://prntscr.com/9jppfo

Attachment not found.Attachment not found.
    edited December 2015
    Adriana Verysa
    ID Facebook / Zynga texas hold'em: Very Sa001
    I really did not receive, if you do not solve this problem I will require you to replace all my losses!
    why my poker account banned for 3 days?
    please return my chips and my account.Attachment not found.Attachment not found.Attachment not found.Attachment not found.
    Thank you!
  • Dantrag BaenreDantrag Baenre Super Moderator Posts: 138Suspended User The Pesky Helper
    edited December 2015
    Hey Veyysa. You might have violated some of Zynga Poker's Rules and Restrictions, causing your account to get suspended. Kindly check here for more information.
  • aspj92aspj92 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2015
    anggad wrote: »
    when i tried to play texas holdem poker,,i got notification "your account get banned". Can anyone help me?or have the solution ?

zynga people are mean and cheap last couple of day i complaint against team instead of punish team zynga banned my account . they are such a mean cowered becuse the team are their people only.
  • seitmanseitman Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited January 2016
    Seriusly Zynga?
    You ban people because a bingo, not poker player, looses and reports people around?

That guy had lost chips from me and then buying poison to me all the time? Really??? And you let bots and cheaters cruising around the tables messing the game and me getting a 3 days ban. Nice work.
  • seitmanseitman Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited January 2016
    Seriusly Zynga?
    You ban people because a bingo, not poker player, looses and reports people around?

That guy had lost chips from me and then buying poison to me all the time? Really??? And you let bots and cheaters cruising around the tables messing the game and me getting a 3 days ban. Nice work.
  • Ryan StRyan St Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited January 2016
    help me please i want to play poker on may facebook,,, my texas poker ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED....
  • Mr.UncannyMr.Uncanny Lord of the Forums Posts: 775Suspended User Aged to Perfection
    edited January 2016
    seitman wrote: »
    Seriusly Zynga?

Ryan St wrote: »
    help me please i want to play poker on may facebook,,, my texas poker ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED....

Hi seitman and Ryan St. I recognize how you feel after being suspended. An account is suspended when the owner violated the Zynga Poker Rules and Restrictions. I recommend that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you review your profile and request for reinstatement. You may reach them by creating a ticket in our Support Site. You can follow the instructions here. For more information about banned accounts, you may refer on this link. Have a good day ahead.
    edited January 2016
    Well my friend Mr.Uncanny, there is not something usefull on the links you posted. There is not even an e-mail address to manualy write to them. I guess zynga isn't care enough for us, only collect money. All the answers are typical copy-paste.

I don't mind the ban. I mind the way it came. From a bitter looser kid, that don't know to play. Any person with a common sence wouldn't go all in having 9 & J on hand with two A's shown down. He lost and then started flaming, so I told him to stfu and go **** himself. You have to examine the circumstances for saying what I said too. Not letting a pc decide who to ban, there must be a human factor involved too in such decisions.
  • Jimmy StegwayJimmy Stegway Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited January 2016
    I do not know why my account was suspended, i tried to find out if i got any e-mail from zynga and no i didn't. It showed me a different e-mail address i don't have or ever used. I can't contact support for answers cause no links exsist. Please help!!!!!!
  • Mustafa Abu AbdulazizMustafa Abu Abdulaziz Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2016
    Hi

My account has been banned more than week.

When will remove the banned

Regards
  • Mustafa Abu AbdulazizMustafa Abu Abdulaziz Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2016
    No replay
    no comment
    no support
  • fjakafjaka Loose Cannon Posts: 5Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2016
    ''Policy Violation Warning
    Your account has been suspended for 3 days''

but the reason is not written?? i violated which rule??
    edited January 2016
    Hey Veyysa. You might have violated some of Zynga Poker's Rules and Restrictions, causing your account to get suspended. Kindly check here for more information.

yes i click on that link and still dont know reason why?
    edited January 2016
    it is obviously a mistake, can moderator check my account please?
    edited January 2016
    seitman wrote: »
    Well my friend Mr.Uncanny, there is not something usefull on the links you posted. There is not even an e-mail address to manualy write to them. I guess zynga isn't care enough for us, only collect money. All the answers are typical copy-paste.

I don't mind the ban. I mind the way it came. From a bitter looser kid, that don't know to play. Any person with a common sence wouldn't go all in having 9 & J on hand with two A's shown down. He lost and then started flaming, so I told him to stfu and go **** himself. You have to examine the circumstances for saying what I said too. Not letting a pc decide who to ban, there must be a human factor involved too in such decisions.

oh now i get it, if you won a lot of chips in one hand that is ''violation of rules''?

nice zynga. i still want an explanation, let someone check my account.
  • Abed ShadidAbed Shadid Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited January 2016
    I'm out of my mind I think that this game badly botched There are no surveillance Cafe on the tables, especially large tables that play where your teams are table of x chairs 4 with some play without being banned are either interdict because a friend of mine. He converted the amount of 50 million on the table and do they play for and Akhosrhm with the team where you are Zenga company you do not care about for something Indonesians are selling all the world's chips because they are playing teams and win us where are you where surveillance there must be people on the tables watching the players and soft playing will feel the injustice towards others
  • Mr.UncannyMr.Uncanny Lord of the Forums Posts: 775Suspended User Aged to Perfection
    edited January 2016
    Hi Buddies! As Moderator, the access to your gaming account is unavailable to us. If you were suspended, that means that there is a violation made against the Zynga Poker Rules and Restriction. it is possible that a chips transferring, playing multiple accounts, inappropriate play etc are detected in your account. I highly recommend that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you review your account and you may request for reinstatement. You may reach them by creating a ticket on our Support Site. You can follow the instructions here. As a friendly tip, make sure that you are Facebook Connected when your are in the Support Site to access the Get Help link. For more information about suspended account, please check this link. Have a great day everyone.
    edited January 2016
    reconstruction of my last game, sorry for bad english.

i was losing, not one or two hands, but more than ten. when i lose so many hands in a row getting a bit angry and when i get angry i just leave the game or go all in ... a very common behavior here when you are losing so much. the last game i did not leave ... i went all in, the best way to lose all the chips but today i got lucky, instead end up with zero chips a happy end, ending up with 10 million.

next time i log in notice wait me: Policy Violation Warning
    Your account has been suspended for 3 days

@mr.uncanny
    no chips transferring no playing multiple accounts no inappropriate play...i was just mad with happy end, what rule i violated with that?? still waiting explanation...
  • rudgjovirudgjovi Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    This play is cheating o buy more 4.000 £ this play and hi take me for 3 says Hi banned me in 3 account 6 time Omg hi take more 1triljon I never play anymore I’m tired I want say to everyone don’t play this play is cheating 10 min ago hi take me 180b yesterday 106b I’m tired you just cheating in people you just take money and you take back when hi have to much **** game I play 15 years now I never play anymore because you cheating I will report you how much I can’t I put YouTube vidio you cheating every one
  • Tiho_MTiho_M Loose Cannon Posts: 24Registered User Delightful Duckling

Your Google Translate is broken.