Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

96 Hour Wait Time for Purchased Gold and Chips

Fred TurnipseedFred Turnipseed CloudyliciousPosts: 97Registered User Chocolatier
edited March 2016 in Ask a Player
I had buy chips by 100$from zinga and until now nothing come to me and my money go what i should do

Comments

• Fred TurnipseedFred Turnipseed Cloudylicious Posts: 97Registered User Chocolatier
    edited May 2015
    Tim At wrote: »
    I had buy chips by 100$from zinga and until now nothing come to me and my money go what i should do

Select the support tab at the bottom of your game screen and then find the link to the billing department. Ask them to review your purchase.
  • shadycovshadycov Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2015
    HEY guys you should never ever ever buy chips from these guys i promise you that is it once you have brought chips your real gaming has ended .. 100% fact
  • Knute AlgerKnute Alger Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 2015
    Hello Fred,

Although this may be just a game to some, it is a business to Zynga. Make no mistake about that. Just read their Terms of Agreement and you will see that it costs "Real World Money" to play. What is the incentive they offer, "Real World Prizes". So when I spend my hard earned money to compete for "Real World Prizes", a 96 hour hold can completely take a player out of contention. This is the case for me. I was in 1st place in my league until this hold occurred. In 96 hours this weeks tournament play will be over and I get the short end of the stick.
  • Knute AlgerKnute Alger Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 2015
    I don't mean to ramble, but I am hoping that Zynga is reading this. In the future they may better serve their customers by denying access in times when they feel a need to validate user authentication instead of actually taking money from people then holding them hostage until they get their act together.

Knute
    edited August 2015
    Oh ya, and for the record this wasn't a first time purchase. I have played over 130,000 hands on Zynga.

Knute
  • Susi PertiwiSusi Pertiwi Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 2015
    i cannot play poker zynga
    SECURITY ALERT!
    Zynga Poker noticed a possible unauthorized access to your Facebook and Zynga Poker accounts. We recommend changing your Facebook password immediately.

Click here to continue to the game.

Message Code: CA5
  • Febby IcoetFebby Icoet Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 2015
    I have noticed a significant number of questions/posts on the pages concerning having to wait 96 hours for your purchased chips (sometimes Gold). This is simply a security measure that Zynga has put in place to protect us as consumers ensuring it is actually us purchasing and not some hacker using our account.

They held my first purchase for 96 hours. Since then, it has been a 2 hour maximum delay. The first time I had to actually send a scan of my identification to prove my identity (Facebook requirement). Since I passed that test, each subsequent purchase has cleared without issue.

I know it can be frustrating to have to wait 96 hours the first time you buy; especially, when you are well ranked in your league, but, remember it is only a game.

There used to be an old Heinz 57 commercial in the 1980's where the guy would put the bottle of Heinz 57 on the top of his water glass where the pour spout was over his steak and then his beautiful wife would show up and ask to dance, so the guy would dance with her. The tag line was, "Good things come to those who wait!"

Enjoy the game, relax, and then come out swinging. . .see you at the tables.

PS: Maybe this could become a sticky?

Recipient Users: [BCC Recipients]
    please open poker my ca3?
  • Febby IcoetFebby Icoet Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 2015
    SECURITY ALERT!
    Zynga Poker noticed a possible unauthorized access to your Facebook and Zynga Poker accounts. We recommend changing your Facebook password immediately.

Message Code: CA3
  • Emerald JadeEmerald Jade Super Moderator Posts: 705Super Moderator mod
    edited August 2015
    SECURITY ALERT!

Message Code: CA3

Hi Febby Icoet, This error is automatically triggered when our system detects that an account is being played at different locations. In order to get this fixed, please confirm your account by checking the verification email that was sent to you. Since the email was sent to your old email address, you can still update a new one by clicking on this link. For more info regarding this error, please click here.
  • Marco MancusoMarco Mancuso Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited August 2015
    I won a tournament buy-in of zinga 10m I arrived first ... but zynga gave me only 20 m 40m instead of giving me what I need to do?
  • Preslav StamenovPreslav Stamenov Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited September 2015
    before 2 hours i paid 3 gold to play in scrath i win 6mil !! where is my money ? .. ??? afther refreshing page i cant log in and now i don;t have this 6 mil winning chips ?
  • Manish1Manish1 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited September 2015
    Hi my account has been temporarily suspended while I was still playing on the table n I had more than 2 billion chips the reason they gave me is using inappropriate language. The only thing I talk on the tables is saying hi or hello to buddies or tell other players if there's a team on the table. Is that inappropriate talk can anyone guide me on that.
    Zynga wants to reset my account to 1 million chips is that fair.
  • Dantrag BaenreDantrag Baenre Super Moderator Posts: 138Suspended User The Pesky Helper
    edited September 2015
    Manish1 wrote: »
    Hi my account has been temporarily suspended while I was still playing on the table n I had more than 2 billion chips the reason they gave me is using inappropriate language. The only thing I talk on the tables is saying hi or hello to buddies or tell other players if there's a team on the table. Is that inappropriate talk can anyone guide me on that.
    Zynga wants to reset my account to 1 million chips is that fair.

Hi Manish1. You can contact the Poker Team via email at [email protected]. Also, to find out why your account got banned/suspended and how to further protect your account from scammers, phishers and online bad guys, check here and here.
  • Tantan HadiyansahTantan Hadiyansah Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited September 2015
    play safe, my account could be closed
  • Edis Gani?Edis Gani? Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2015
    Hello, i have bought yesterday about 65mil chips, and when i logged in again it said me that i must verify my account in email. But i dont get any verification emails. So, would you help me or i must sue you on court.
  • Altinda? SerhatAltinda? Serhat Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited October 2015
    I took 96 hours for two days waiting for the chip says I please I want to transfer my account [email protected]
  • DomocroDomocro Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2015
    Hi, i have purchased chips and they took my money and i have purchase error now and i didnt receive chips. I was buying on my mobile phone and i have bill from google play but no chips. what should i do?
  • giuseppel63giuseppel63 Muffin Posts: 10Suspended User Pumpkin
    edited November 2015
    I won a tournament buy-in of zinga 10m I arrived first ... but zynga gave me only 20 m 40m instead of giving me what I need to do?

giuseppe leone a zynga poker 10m 20m non mai a vuto un regalo da zynga poker:confused:
  • Zarouhie DemirdjianZarouhie Demirdjian Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2015
    hi in zinga poker i try mega spin for 25 gold its say jackpot 450k x 150 but i just receive 450k only
  • Talia CloseTalia Close Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    I have noticed a significant number of questions/posts on the pages concerning having to wait 96 hours for your purchased chips (sometimes Gold). This is simply a security measure that Zynga has put in place to protect us as consumers ensuring it is actually us purchasing and not some hacker using our account.

They held my first purchase for 96 hours. Since then, it has been a 2 hour maximum delay. The first time I had to actually send a scan of my identification to prove my identity (Facebook requirement). Since I passed that test, each subsequent purchase has cleared without issue.

I know it can be frustrating to have to wait 96 hours the first time you buy; especially, when you are well ranked in your league, but, remember it is only a game.

There used to be an old Heinz 57 commercial in the 1980's where the guy would put the bottle of Heinz 57 on the top of his water glass where the pour spout was over his steak and then his beautiful wife would show up and ask to dance, so the guy would dance with her. The tag line was, "Good things come to those who wait!"

Hey just wondering if someone would be able to help me.. I have purchased chips this morning from Facebook... Facebook then suspended my payments, but the money has still been took from my account. Does anyone know if I will get the chips. Thank is advance.
  • Xavier MaesXavier Maes Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited November 2015
    purchase from more than 100 euro still not recieved ?? can not even contact zynga ?? what to do ?
  • Sofiane Figouli FigouliSofiane Figouli Figouli Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    hi how are u all .. i just want to tell this zynga poker please give me back my chips .. i don't know why u stoped my account .. help me to get it back ... please help me .. i do nothing wrong .. its just cz i play on cyber net .. and we all here play zynga poker
  • Meghna RathodMeghna Rathod Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    I forgot my security PIN for zynga poker, please help how to reset it.

Thanks,
    Meghna
  • Mr.UncannyMr.Uncanny Lord of the Forums Posts: 775Suspended User Aged to Perfection
    edited December 2015
    I forgot my security PIN for zynga poker, please help how to reset it.

Thanks,
    Meghna

Hello Meghna Rathod. I'm sure you're excited to play again. To retreive your PIN, please contact our Zynga Poker CS team. You may request it by creating a ticket in our Support Site. Please check this link for more information. Have a great day! :)
  • kianzagrezkianzagrez Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    Zynga why when my chip 1 Billion my account always banned? Please answer
    I have been twice banned

I played on mobile
    Please
  • Hilal MradHilal Mrad Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    Hello, this has got about 1 week ago !! not just 96 hours!!!!
    I've bought from Zynga an (Offer) 156 million chips for $ 25 and I did not receive 156 million even though the Bank Send me a message that he had deducted $ 25 from my account.
    Then it resumed the process twice, I bought for $ 2, and $ 5 and i got 1M then 2M chips but the 156M i didn't receive them ...!!!!
    so, what i can do??
  • Mr.UncannyMr.Uncanny Lord of the Forums Posts: 775Suspended User Aged to Perfection
    edited December 2015
    kianzagrez wrote: »
    Zynga why when my chip 1 Billion my account always banned? Please answer
    I have been twice banned

I played on mobile
    Please

Hi kianzagrez. As a friendly reminder, having two Zynga Poker account is a violation to Zynga Poker Rules and Restriction. This could be the reason why your account was suspended because of the violation. For more information, you may refer on this link. Have a good one.
    edited December 2015
    Hilal Mrad wrote: »
    Hello, this has got about 1 week ago !! not just 96 hours!!!!
    I've bought from Zynga an (Offer) 156 million chips for $ 25 and I did not receive 156 million even though the Bank Send me a message that he had deducted $ 25 from my account.
    Then it resumed the process twice, I bought for $ 2, and $ 5 and i got 1M then 2M chips but the 156M i didn't receive them ...!!!!
    so, what i can do??

Hi Hilal Mrad. Thanks for reporting this to us. I highly recommend that you contact our dedicated Zynga Poker CS team to help you review your purchases. You may reach them on the information found on this link. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
  • amitjain277amitjain277 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015

I didnot receive any receipt but payment is done from my bank what should i do ? is there anything to worry about in my case ?
  • amitjain277amitjain277 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I made a purchase, Money was deducted my account instantly but I didnt receive chips yet, I didnt receive any receipt too !! is there anything to worry about ?