Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Missing Chips

RainShadowRainShadow Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
edited April 2015 in Android Bugs & Issues
Hi RainShadow,

Congratulations for winning in the Tournaments! Before playing the game, do you remember activating the Hand Strength Meter (HSM)? If this feature is activated, a small percentage of your winnings will be removed from your off-table chips. For more information, you may refer to this link. Also, I've sent a Private message to you, kindly check your Inbox.

Thanks.

Comments

• Leonkruger7Leonkruger7 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited December 2014
    Three times my money disappeared. Twice @ 16 million and once $80k
  • Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Posts: 121Super Moderator mod
    edited December 2014
    Three times my money disappeared. Twice @ 16 million and once $80k

Hi Leonkruger7!

There are certain factors that can result to missing Chips. Kindly check this link for more info. If this is not the case, kindly reach out the Zynga Poker support so they can further assist your concern. If you play on mobile, please follow the instruction on this article to reach them out. For web players, visit the Zynga Poker Support Site and click the "get help" icon to view your available support channels. Kindly make sure to connect your Facebook account on the support site so your support options will show. Hope this helps and have a good day!
  • Balaji Varagur SethuramanBalaji Varagur Sethuraman Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited March 2015
    This is actually too annoying, i enabled hand strength meter and played as well as disabled and played. both the times after winning big money 1M and more the chips dont reflect the actual balance.. for example actual balance is 1M and won table is 2M, the actual balance should be 3M while exiting to lobby.. But i see 1.2M.. frustrated!! sometimes i lose 1M sometimes more than that. Can you revert my chips back yesterday alone i wont 5M and my balance is not reflected.. this has been issue since i started playing via android. i lost nothing less than 10M in past like this. Can you give my chips back??
  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 425Super Moderator mod
    edited April 2015
    This is actually too annoying, i enabled hand strength meter and played as well as disabled and played. both the times after winning big money 1M and more the chips dont reflect the actual balance.. for example actual balance is 1M and won table is 2M, the actual balance should be 3M while exiting to lobby.. But i see 1.2M.. frustrated!! sometimes i lose 1M sometimes more than that. Can you revert my chips back yesterday alone i wont 5M and my balance is not reflected.. this has been issue since i started playing via android. i lost nothing less than 10M in past like this. Can you give my chips back??

Hi Balaji,

We've increased the amount of chips that people can get in the game across a variety of sources (3X chips available for purchase, in Lucky Bonus spins and chip gifts). In order to do this, however, a chip rake was instituted at the tables to balance in the increase to chips. This is across all tables and all platforms. The rake is applied only to wins and is capped to a max of 3 Big Blinds. For more information, please check this article.
  • Balaji Varagur SethuramanBalaji Varagur Sethuraman Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited April 2015
    chrystalyn wrote: »
    Hi Balaji,

We've increased the amount of chips that people can get in the game across a variety of sources (3X chips available for purchase, in Lucky Bonus spins and chip gifts). In order to do this, however, a chip rake was instituted at the tables to balance in the increase to chips. This is across all tables and all platforms. The rake is applied only to wins and is capped to a max of 3 Big Blinds. For more information, please check this article.

Still dont you think that with a balance of 1million on account and winning 1M at 10K/20K Table 2 times gives a total balance of 1.3 million when you exist and go to lobby is fishy???

Comon this is unfair..!!! the pleasure of poker is winning through chips and if all your hours of play and wins are annoyed through missing chips. This is disgusting!!
  • crazykencrazyken Loose Cannon Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited April 2015
    This is happening to me as well. They don't seem interested in fixing the problem but instead keep telling you to check your settings, read this article, beat around the bush, blah blah blah. This bug steals half my winnings about 80% of the time when playing tourneys. Should i take my playing elsewhere?
  • Aaronr1971Aaronr1971 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Same thing is happening to me on a large scale. I had 72 million I started game with 30 which left a 40 millon balance. I won 102 million on said 30 million, which is 72 million after subtracting initial chip count. Instead of having 144million in my balance i had 102 million for a total ballance. What happened to the 40 million that i never put on the table
  • Cryst_holtCryst_holt Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Aaronr1971, this same thing happened to me. I complained to Zynga poker and gave examples and they will not acknowledge the problem. I had 15 million chips and used 4mil to buy into 200/400k game. First thing that happens is if you are in big or small blind and check or call, double the bet is taken from you overall balance, not the balance in your purse at the table. This particular time I won 25 mil chips so I should have had my my balance of 11 mil plus the 25 mill I have at the table should equal 36 mil chips. But no, it reads a balance less than my winning at the table! Says I have a balance of 23 mil chips...how is that possible. Zynga keeps giving me the same b.s as list above. I installed the game as it isn't worth the headache. Done with Zynga period
  • ushuushu Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Missing chips,give my chips back
  • nazhanazha Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Areea Batu Pahat sape ada jual&beli chip yg pantas?bukan lembap mcm agen melayu
  • atumatum Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 13

my chips gone from B turn to 0...i l already sent message to support and im still waiting,
    If there's support read this...Please Message me And hoping my chips back,
    im so sad here
    Thank you

• Emerald JadeEmerald Jade Super Moderator Posts: 705Super Moderator mod

@atum said:
    my chips gone from B turn to 0...i l already sent message to support and im still waiting,
    If there's support read this...Please Message me And hoping my chips back,
    im so sad here
    Thank you

Our support team is doing their best to accommodate all players' concerns as soon as possible. I suggest to check your email from time to time to keep you updated. We appreciate your patience.

• atumatum Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 14

Really hate to say this...But it is really2 slow support respond..i dont received any msg from support until now,,i just wanna know why my chips 0...i think this error problem.,im sure my account secure,Please moderator formard my message to support...
    Please2
    Thank you

• shmuelshmuel Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

1 hour ago my money disappeared!! i had 123mil,and now i have only 52mil ! can u please check the problem?? why is that happened??

• Emerald JadeEmerald Jade Super Moderator Posts: 705Super Moderator mod

@shmuel said:
    1 hour ago my money disappeared!! i had 123mil,and now i have only 52mil ! can u please check the problem?? why is that happened??

Thank you for reporting this, shmuel. We suggest to read this article for more information about missing Chips. You can also contact our Zynga Poker Support team to further check your account. We appreciate your understanding.