Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

constantly lose :mad:

coolblackcoolblack Loose CannonRegistered User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
edited November 2012 in Guides & Poker Strategy
coolblack wrote: »
Hi... I'm getting chips with a credit card. Waiting for hours to win a game. Consistently winning player seated at the table with 2 K chip. I think this is a trick for us to sell chips. I do not think I have to take the plug after that. As a result, I always lose the game. Money is not important. But plug the injustice done to a customer. Why do you always lose? Because... We'll end plugs and will buy again. I know! Your do not care to lose a customer. A customer does not need to buy chips because the game winner.

The game is rigged to make non chip buyers lose. This is the other, and much more logical theory floating about in here. From my observation of loosing players; they are consistent losers for a good reason. This is a game of skill, not luck. People lose for one reason, they are terrible NLHE players.

.

Comments

  • Blair StephensBlair Stephens Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 461 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited October 2012
    coolblack wrote: »
    Hi... I'm getting chips with a credit card. Waiting for hours to win a game. Consistently winning player seated at the table with 2 K chip. I think this is a trick for us to sell chips. I do not think I have to take the plug after that. As a result, I always lose the game. Money is not important. But plug the injustice done to a customer. Why do you always lose? Because... We'll end plugs and will buy again. I know! Your do not care to lose a customer. A customer does not need to buy chips because the game winner.

    You might want to consider putting the credit card away for awhile and try winning your chips as opposed to paying for them. See if that helps change your luck.

    If you're interested at all in improving your holdem game, there are various resources and fellow players who can help you along that path.
  • coolblackcoolblack Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2012
    I did not buy chips from somewhere else. Zynga chips out I bought and made ​​multiple shopping. Attachment not found. Your can see on the picture that is attached to the reorder number.
  • coolblackcoolblack Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2012
    For ordering information, only one of the mails... When we purchased the plug is becoming more difficult to win. Take it hard for the other players to win. This is ridiculous ...

    Attachment not found.
  • coolblackcoolblack Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2012
    Also I know very well how to play poker. The only problem is, when I bought chips, paper, and place my hand drop-down paper do not match. I do not want to privilege. Only a fair game. This is not a chance. As a result, this is a flash program. Everything is in the hands of programmers. Continuing to lose ... and is said to be good luck. how is this a chance?
  • Searcher69Searcher69 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 51 This Space is Available
    edited October 2012
    coolblack wrote: »
    Also I know very well how to play poker.

    I don't think the discussion refers to knowing how to play poker, it concerns knowing how to win at poker. During a streak of bad pockets and bad beats, all the flaws in our game show up and make the matter worse. Most all in here know how to play, 99% of them are losers to the 1% who know how to win.
  • coolblackcoolblack Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2012
    Searcher69 wrote: »
    I don't think the discussion refers to knowing how to play poker, it concerns knowing how to win at poker. During a streak of bad pockets and bad beats, all the flaws in our game show up and make the matter worse. Most all in here know how to play, 99% of them are losers to the 1% who know how to win.


    This is not a real game. This is a virtual game. Programmers can manage the game as they wish. Can not be bad luck for a long time. I'm going to buy chips again and the game will record video. Will be over 5 million chips. but I will win 1 or 2 games. I would argue that it! Enroll in a game, and I will prove that I have played with the video.
  • Blair StephensBlair Stephens Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 461 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited October 2012
    You're right, it's not simply bad luck when someone loses for a long time, because poker has very little to do with luck.

    Losing at poker isn't in itself an odd occurrence. Every poker game that exists live or online is filled with many losing players, so there's nothing unusual about the fact that you can't win here. You needn't take a video to demonstrate this either - we already know you can't win because you keep having to buy chips in order to play. If you were able to win chips you wouldn't need to keep buying them, right?

    I really don't get you Zynga players. Seriously. What would honestly make you think a programmer is trying to make your life difficult playing poker. Are you some kind of successful live grinder with a proven track record or something? If winning poker players can't win here then sure maybe something is up with the game? If losing players can't win here then it doesn't mean anything except that the planet is still spinning.

    I wouldn't mind auditioning for your vid. Let us know the when and where and I'll join you at your table if you'd like.
  • coolblackcoolblack Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2012
    When I got the chip can send you a private message.
  • tspoker9000tspoker9000 The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 214
    edited October 2012
    @cool try sit n go... Where strategy is more important than the cards you are holding.
  • aracboyaliaracboyali Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2012
    I also purchased chips via credit cards.., and due to zynga's mean I loose my chips abnormally., exmple my hands double aa and loose against simple 4422 as. WHY? always I am loosing zynga do not want to win whats the problem????
  • QebshenufQebshenuf Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 51 mod
    edited November 2012
    Hello Aracboyali!

    When you say you have double AA in your hands, did you mean you got four of a kind?
  • Blair StephensBlair Stephens Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 461 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited November 2012
    Although we'll let aracboyali speak for him or herself of course, I'm pretty certain he just meant a pair of aces in the hole, which ended up losing to a 2 pair hand.
  • Searcher69Searcher69 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 51 This Space is Available
    edited November 2012
    aracboyali wrote: »
    I also purchased chips via credit cards.., and due to zynga's mean I loose my chips abnormally., exmple my hands double aa and loose against simple 4422 as. WHY? always I am loosing zynga do not want to win whats the problem????

    If you have AA pockets and the board flops 4 4 2 2 X where X is not an ace, you lose if any opponent has a 2 or a 4 in their pocket. You have two pair, A A 4 4, bad guy has a full house, 4s full of 2s or 2s full of 4s.
  • XVIIXXVIIX Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

    This game is not rigged, and this is coming from someoe who has lost constantly. Truth is you're just not that good of a poker player. AA is just top pair and can be beated by two pair 2 2, 3 3 easy as much as it hurts getting beaten by a hand like that.

    This game is all about making decisions, reading your opponents and not letting your greed for more chips blind you from what your hand is really worth. Read up about some poker stratergies, take less risks and I promise you'll start winning more hands :)

Sign In or Register to comment.