Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Harvest Swap keeps making me sign into Facebook.

odoingrammyodoingrammy Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Harvest Swap keeps making me sign into Facebook.
No longer can see my friends, nor them me.
I keep getting knocked down to start in the daily spin even if I play every day.
Mostly I'm awarded coins but you can do anything with coins.

Comments

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Posts: 61 mod

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, @odoingrammy.

The team is aware of the issues wherein players were asked to log in to Facebook again and unable to see friends in the game, and the investigation is currently ongoing to have these fixed. We'll keep you posted on this thread for updates.

For your Prize Wheel concern, please refer here for more info about this feature.

Appreciate your understanding.

• DamnMaDamnMa Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    I have the exact same issue(s) including the prize wheel. In addition, I always show 1 notification not opened even though I have ‘spun the wheel’ and watched both video advertisements.
    Secondary question: what do you/can you do with all these coins the wheel is always giving you?
    Thank you
  • Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Posts: 61 mod

Hi @DamnMa.

Please log in to your Facebook account again as this will help you to continue playing while the team is working into this issue.

In regard to your Prize Wheel concern, please refer to the link provided on my first response to know how it works.

Performing our troubleshooting steps (iOS / Android / Kindle Fire) can help you use/access your notifications normally.

Lastly, we suggest playing our My Pet feature as this will allow you to use your coins in taking care of your own pet in the game. Please see the screenshot below.

Thank you!