Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adobe flash player

VicVic Posts: 8Registered User Loose Cannon

I'm having a hard time being able to play Harvest Swap because it says I need to update the Adobe Flashplayer. Our system is updated, so I was told we shouldn't have to do that. We've tried and it didn't take, then husband tried and it ended up downloading a bunch of ****. Who do I need to contact, or how do I get past this part?

Comments

• Dotty56Dotty56 Posts: 15Registered User Muffin

Ok..I am experiencing the same problem..I have let the main support forum know about this, but it looks like the software is NOT recognizing your current version of Flash. In the upper left hand corner of Firefox near the arrow is a little box that shows an encircled "I" and if the site is secure with a little lock. But it SHOULD show something like a plug-in, but it is not showing when I get to the site or maybe you as well. Unless the problem is in the version of Flash or the software for the game as become corrupted to where it does not recognize any type of Flash. Who knows how long it will be before they gr that issue fixed.

• VicVic Posts: 8Registered User Loose Cannon

Dotty, I think I have clicked on it and it says it's secure. I'm just tired of all the issues.

Ok...then we either have a software issue with Facebook or Zynga...because I have the updated Flash Player...unless there is a way to "activate" Flash Player with the game..then it is a software issue of some kind...

Ok..going to sound like a broken record...upgrade Flash to 27 and STILL doesn't recognize I have the most updated Flash Player. It HAS to be a software issue with Harvest Swap or something in my software is not allowing Flash to be recognized. Abd one more question...Is any one monitoring these Forums???

How do we get them to fix their issue?

Not really sure..did try directly yo Zynga, but got blown off..so I can only hope that somehow they look at these boards and pay attention. Might try and talk with them directly through their support link on www.zynga.com and go through the report thing there, but beyond that i don't know.

Ok...still keeps showing I need to update Flash Player. I will not use another browser to play the game, because the issue with Flash Player can be resolved. Why it keeps telling me I need to update Flash Player when I have done so is beyond me. I have cleaned out the cache file and to no avail. When is this going to get fixed??
    \

Dotty, same with me. Now even Farmville 2 is being weird. A gray screen popped up saying something about the flashplayer so clicked on it and it came up, but noticed that when I post things, there's nothing pictured.

They are having problems with Facebook for some unknown reason...Facebook has updated its software to display more "content"...I tried to let the Zynga people know, but they blew me off and I am not happy with their response. I can clear the cache file, but if the problem exists with a Facebook interface, or I am "locked out" purposely......we will see, but I don't like the idea of having to update Flash Player and it doesn't change any thing. Everything else woks, but with some qualifications.

Well, hopefully they'll fix it. Main reason I get on Facebook is the three games I play. Harvest Swap, Farmville 2 and Criminal Case. If you don't mind, keep me posted on if you hear anything ok? Thanks