Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why wont the game load

JenDelpJenDelp Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

Ive been playing this gam on my tablet but it wont load on my laptop. It tells me to update my flash player, well ive updated it a million freaking times and it still wont load!! I'm done trying to play the game till its fixed!!!!

Answers

• JenDelpJenDelp Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

You need to fix the problem ASAP

• PAMyPAMy Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I am having loading problems also. This happened before & has been going on for at least a month now. I can play on my tablet but not my desktop. VERY FRUSTRATING

• TSimkinsTSimkins Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

It's been like this for months and months. They tell us to use our devices instead. Well, that's all well and good, but on the web version they give us a lot of help items and we almost never get them on the devices. I'm sick of this.

• lov2playlov2play Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I just started having the problem on my PC about a week ago. I can play on my phone and tablet but not where I spend most of my time playing games, my PC. I have seen so many people, on so many different areas that you can complain about the game, being told so many different things, I don't know what to think. You would think that they could fix the problem instead of blowing smoke up our butts. Maybe when they realize how many people are not playing any more they will do something. That was being nice, now this is what I really feel, FIX THE GAME OR TAKE IT OFF THE PC. IT CAN'T BE THAT HARD FOR YOU TO UPDATE A GAME THAT IS ON A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT THAT HAS BEEN AROUND LONG BEFORE A TABLET OR PHONE! I'M BEYOND FRUSTRATED AND IT HAS ONLY BEEN A WEEK.