Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rewards Wheel

SixtieschickSixtieschick Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Understand this is a know issue but it would appear that Zynga is not fixing the issue as I am not alone in missing out on the rewards. The game is so slow to load and when the wheel sticks you have to reload. Can you please credit my account with 10 diamonds at least due to this ongoing and unresolved issue. Thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

• BigDaddyBigDaddy Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

yes i have been going without rewards for a while and when the wheel works all i get is coins and there is nothing you can do with coins at the stage im at so what are they doing about this????

• klouiseklouise Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have lost at least 28 diamonds. I just lost another 7. It;s bad enough that the wheel does't work but you play for a week to get 7 diamonds and you don't get them either. This has been going on for months.

• carlacarla Posts: 19Registered User Muffin

yes, not working right for me either, missing a month of diamonds and when is does spin only getting coins every time

• cayleecaylee Posts: 13Registered User Pumpkin

WHAT is going on with the wheel? It's off its stick again and I am getting no spin, or a false spin, or nothing. When it does work, it's 100 coins. ZYNGA PLEASE GET OFF YOUR **** AND FIX THIS PART OF THE GAME. Why is it so difficult for you to maintain your games?? :/

• SixtieschickSixtieschick Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Well it is now MARCH and still the same issues. I lost diamonds last week and I am on day 13 and the wheel has stuck again. No doubt I will loose the diamonds again tomorrow. Do you even care Zynga or are you just laughing at us all while we try to keep playing this so called fun game?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

• brgasp701brgasp701 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

For the past few weeks, the wheel was stuck, and I lost my coins and diamonds. When are you guys going to fix this problem? This has been going on since February!

• klouiseklouise Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Well I just hit day 56, should have received 10 diamonds but I didn't. So I have lost at least 59 diamonds plus not getting any prize from the wheel. I go back every day and I hope it will be fixed. It has been months since these problems have been going on. Please find someone to fix these problems.