Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

game wheel

thomasclarkthomasclark Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi,
I am unable to spin the wheel is any one else having the problem?
Also, when I use the Kindel Fire it just leaves the screen and goes to home so I loose finishing that level but I can spin the wheel.

Answers

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 83Super Moderator mod

Appreciate the report, @thomasclark. Our team is aware of the Daily Wheel issue and they're currently working on it. In the meantime, you may perform these steps to help stabilize your connection.

To get you updated, please visit this article from time to time.

Thanks for your patience.

• bouboulebouboule Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

bonjour il est imposible de tourner la roue et jusque la j ai rater 21 diaman merci a vous

• AuzzieRoseAuzzieRose Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

The wheel does not spin, but goes to next day spin, however don't know if I have received anything for the spin. Also did not receive the 7 diamonds from day 14???

• MahmiesalamiMahmiesalami Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

2/2/17 you say your team was aware of the issue about the daily wheel not working back on 1/27/17 so why isn't it fixed? It has already gotten me for 2 or 3 daily spins and you have not paid me i had to jump through Zynga hoops as usual just to get here to this area to report it. FIX THIS **** IT'S NOT THE PLAYERS FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JONATHAN1JONATHAN1 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

La roue ne tourne toujours pas j'ai perdu 28 diamants!!!!!!!
    Aurais je une réponse?????

• funsassyfunsassy Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 25

For 3 weeks in a roll, I have not been able to get the 7 diamonds (7x3 =21). The wheel usually works on a few days after day 7 for the next new week, it will just stop spinning again 2 days b4 the next day 7!!! What the heck!! And on days that it does work, we have no idea if the what we won was indeed given. This is more than frustrating! PLS WORK ON IT ASAP as we have been hearing your "we are working on it" since January and still it is NOT FIX!!

• my sweet innamoratamy sweet innamorata Posts: 19Super Moderator mod

The issue with the Daily Spin is currently under investigation, @funsassy. We'll let you know once an update is made available. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. While we're working on this, performing some basic steps may help. You can refer here for the instructions: iOS, Android, and web.

• JONATHAN1JONATHAN1 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

35 diamants perdus et toujours pas de roue qui tourne. Cela va t'il durer encore longtemps????????????????? >:)

• Deborah1958Deborah1958 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi Iv been having trouble with the daily wheel for a long time now it's taken so meany of my diamonds from me I'm sick of playing it now I'm on level 492 & I'm fed of loosing on the wheel when it spins I only get coins when I get to day 7 it stops playing & I don't get the diamonds in anyway please I love playing this game but if things don't improve I will stop playing.

regards

• kentkent Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I don't know how many diamonds I have lost because the wheel wont spin. Currently I am on day 8 but never received diamonds for day 7. This is a joke.