Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prize wheel will not spin

WendyWendy Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

This started yesterday -- I tried refreshing several times, clearing cache, and changing browsers -- nothing works.

Answers

  • PatPat Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

    My prize wheel has never worked.It would spin for a couple of days and then go back to day one.Haven't gotten one diamond from it.Guess it is never going to.

  • AchradinaAchradina Super Moderator Posts: 23Super Moderator, Administrator admin

    @Wendy It may be caused by slow response from the game server. This was already raised to our studio.

    @Pat The Prized wheel will reset to day 1 when you have completed daily spin for 7 days. In the event that you miss a spin, your progress will be lost.

    I seldom get diamonds too :). If you happen to get an error message or you see something strange, feel free to share them here so we can look into it.

  • VickiVicki Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

    prize wheel does not work at all

  • LindaBalmerLindaBalmer Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

    spin on prize wheel stuck..lost my diamonds after 7 days & now doesn't spin at all.

  • klouiseklouise Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

    My prize wheel is NOT working either. The days count, but I did not get my 7 diamonds on the 7th day and I did not get my 7 diamonds on the 14th day. The wheel has not worked for the last 8 days. I don't miss the prize as much as the diamonds.

  • GinnyGinny Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

    My prize wheel does not work either hasn't for 2 weeks now at least it counts the days does not give me anything I push spin and it doesn't spin please fix this

  • stjerne13stjerne13 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

    Prize Wheel does not work and I Never Get my Diamonds even when the Wheel works :(

  • my sweet innamoratamy sweet innamorata Posts: 19Super Moderator mod

    @Vicki said:
    prize wheel does not work at all

    @LindaBalmer said:
    spin on prize wheel stuck..lost my diamonds after 7 days & now doesn't spin at all.

    @klouise said:
    My prize wheel is NOT working either. The days count, but I did not get my 7 diamonds on the 7th day and I did not get my 7 diamonds on the 14th day. The wheel has not worked for the last 8 days. I don't miss the prize as much as the diamonds.

    @Ginny said:
    My prize wheel does not work either hasn't for 2 weeks now at least it counts the days does not give me anything I push spin and it doesn't spin please fix this

    @stjerne13 said:
    Prize Wheel does not work and I Never Get my Diamonds even when the Wheel works :(

    The team has been notified of what has been happening in the Daily Spin, and this is currently being looked into. Thanks for all your patience, Farmers. For the meantime, you may perform some basic steps that could work to fix this. Here are the links for instructions: iOS, Android, and web.

  • StarrDreamerStarrDreamer Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

    Oh I get progress. But the wheel doesn't spin and I don't get the prizes. So today being day 7, no diamonds. So I lose out on those as well as any potential boosts. And there's no way to directly contact support? :( And yeah I've done all the 'basic steps that could work to fix this'. Doesn't work. :neutral:

  • brokenwheelbrokenwheel Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

    Wheel stopped working. Will not spin anymore

  • PamPam Posts: 5Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

    my prize wheel is not working everyday either, 2 weeks ago I finished my week but wheel wouldn't spin, refreshed but lost 7 diamonds, then the other day I had finished the week was supposed to get 10 diamonds, the wheel spun, but after that nothing, had to refresh the page. I'm making progress on levels just not getting the diamonds & other prizes.

  • brokenwheelbrokenwheel Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

    Wheel won't spin and then it freezes

  • jewelz1172jewelz1172 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 13

    The wheel worked yesterday for the first time in the last week or two. But didn't work again today. It progresses for each day I ATTEMPT to spin it, but it doesn't give me any daily prize, or diamonds on the 7th day even though it progresses. A few times it even froze my Gameroom platform, and I had to restart it. I only have these issues on my Desktop computer, it works just fine on my Android phone.

  • my sweet innamoratamy sweet innamorata Posts: 19Super Moderator mod

    @brokenwheel said:
    Wheel won't spin and then it freezes

    @jewelz1172 said:
    The wheel worked yesterday for the first time in the last week or two. But didn't work again today. It progresses for each day I ATTEMPT to spin it, but it doesn't give me any daily prize, or diamonds on the 7th day even though it progresses. A few times it even froze my Gameroom platform, and I had to restart it. I only have these issues on my Desktop computer, it works just fine on my Android phone.

    Howdy Farmers! Thanks for having us notified about the Daily Spin that doesn't work for long in your game. There is an ongoing investigation being worked on by the team to have it fixed so you can collect items again. For the meantime, you can click on these links for some basic steps that may help (iOS, Android, web). Your patience is appreciated.

  • PamPam Posts: 5Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

    my wheel is still not working, as I stated above the first time I lost 7 diamonds, my game is progressing every day but on day 133 it didnt spin and I lost the 10 diamonds, then on day 140 it didnt spin and lost 10 diamonds again! This is getting very frustrating.

  • stjerne13stjerne13 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

    I am tired of this game prizewheel is never working, WHY can you not fix it ?????????????

  • RaibinaRaibina Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

    For almost a month the daily wheel doesn't work properly. it only spin when it is giving the coins. It hangs for everything else. Hope this helps with the fixing.

  • JONATHAN1JONATHAN1 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

    My prize wheel does not work

  • marharmarhar Posts: 5Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

    mine too, not had any diamonds this wk.

Sign In or Register to comment.