Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World Wide Web FarmVille: Harvest Swap beta test - Feedback

CartesioCartesio Pet QueenSuspended User Posts: 1
edited June 2015 in Ideas & Feature Requests
Something is really wrong with the display. Sometimes items are missing, sometimes there are elongated streaks instead of item, etc. This really needs to be addressed. The game is pretty useless like this in the first two levels and I really can't imagine it getting less important with the higher levels.

Comments

• Sami's MomSami's Mom Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited May 2015
    Is there a way I can invite friends on this test game? I'm enjoying it a lot, but would like to be able to ask neighbors for extra lives.
  • ceciliabrigidceciliabrigid Muffin Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Muffin
    edited May 2015
    i'm having a hard time asking people to help me get to the cold snap and having a hard time getting to the new level. I would love it if they would get rid of it! I would love it if you could add me as a player!
  • Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 104 mod
    edited June 2015
    Sami's Mom wrote: »
    Is there a way I can invite friends on this test game? I'm enjoying it a lot, but would like to be able to ask neighbors for extra lives.

Howdy, Sami's Mom! I'd like to share you an article that might help you with your concern. Please refer to this link for more details.

Hope this helps!
    i'm having a hard time asking people to help me get to the cold snap and having a hard time getting to the new level. I would love it if they would get rid of it! I would love it if you could add me as a player!

Howdy, ceciliabrigid! I understand that asking requests from friends are very challenging as we all know that not all friends are playing the game. I'll take this as a feedback for now and rest assured that this will be forwarded.

For more game updates and announcements, feel free to visit FarmVille Harvest Swap official Fan Page. Happy swapping!
This discussion has been closed.