Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Impress us with your awesome Island and have a chance to win some FREE Gems! Don't forget to read the contest rules here and post your entries here. To check the previous winners, please go to this link. Good luck!
Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread.

How to Report a Bug?

Princess in PinkPrincess in Pink Posts: 482Moderator mod
edited September 2016 in Bugs & Issues

Hi, Tropic Hosts!

Please remember the ‘Bugs & Issues’ section is for information-gathering purposes only, as Moderators cannot access players' accounts.

Before you post, please first check the other threads and most importantly, the "pinned" ones to avoid creating multiple reports. Any post which does not follow the format below or is determined not a bug report, will be removed. Not all posts will be replied to, but rest assured the Moderators will submit all information to the team.

Discussion Title (brief description of the issue)
Example: Cannot access Sunken Temple

Content
     a. A detailed description of the issue you are experiencing.
     b. The error message you are seeing (if applicable).
     c. One or multiple screenshots (if possible).
     d. What troubleshooting steps you have completed (e.g. force-closed app and restarted game).
     e. What device/Tablet you are using (iOS or Android).

Example (Bug Report):
   Discussion Title: Cannot access my Sunken Temple
     a. I cannot access my Sunken Temple. I tap on the feature, but it does not open (it’s unresponsive).
     b. There is no error message.
     c. I don’t have a screenshot.
     d. Force-closed and restarted app.
     e. Android (Samsung Galaxy S4).

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.