Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Beach Buddies: Unavailable

dawnmarx6840dawnmarx6840 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
edited January 2018 in Bugs & Issues
Ok so my problem is I don't have a buddy tab never have I don't want to uinstall the game then reinstall it because I don't want to loose everything then start from level 1.What can I do please help!!!!--

Comments

• BasnjasBasnjas Posts: 124Member Starfish

Unfortunately, you can't do anything. I'm in the same boat as you are. I've never had buddies, so I can't get sunshines or help with lots of helicopters or have anywhere to go to buy and sell things, other than the global market. In March this feature will reach its 1 year anniversary and I'd hope this would roll out to us before then.

• SleamogSleamog Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

I also cannot see my buddies. The suggested buddies tab is gone. At one point I had it, but then it disappeared. I deleted the game and reinstalled, but still have the same problem. I can connect to Facebook and GameCenter just fine. Other people can see me in their buddy list, but I cannot see them.

• wickedhazelwickedhazel Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    I don’t have the buddy tab either. Hubs does... go figure. I can only have buddies if they are my Facebook friends. So I have like 7 while he has about 30.
  • wickedhazelwickedhazel Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    1/2 my comment didn’t show up... Zynga needs to fix this as it is unfair and very frustrating....I did delete/reinstall the app but it didn’t help.
  • DreamzrusDreamzrus Posts: 55Member Pineapple Purist

Missing beach buddy, facebook friends. I cleaned out some inactive beach buddies to make room for some new Facebook friends and now I can't see them in my list. I repoerted it , I got an email back suggesting I do some things which I did. The problem persists. Many of my friends are complaining too. I have forced close my game several times, I uninstalled it and reinstalled the game, nothing works. I do think this is a bug that needs to be addressed. I now can only see about 40 bb's and I should have 59. Please help!

• LorieCLorieC Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

I logged in tonight and also no longer in the very nice beach club I was in and also nothing is working in the buddies lists. Can’t delete requests or accept etc. I put in a support ticket and I don’t think I would’ve just been evicted from the club I was in or did anything to warrant an eviction. Game seems glitched. Will try again tomorrow

• griet67griet67 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Grom the beginning of this game i have the same problem as all above. In the last mail i've got recieved, they told me it will be solved. But is is still a issue.
  • HelloDebHelloDeb Posts: 6Member Beach Bum
    edited February 2018
    I never got the beach buddy option like most of the people commenting here. I reported it to Zynga and all they say is this feature is a slow rollout and did not answer the question as to when we could expect it. The market never has any goodies anymore and it sure would help if we could have beach buddies to help us. Errrrrrrr....
  • brzusiebrzusie Posts: 5Member Beach Bum
    I also never got the beach buddy option. Actually, I’ve never realized that such option exists. Found out reading this topic.
  • kittyfixerkittyfixer Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

I deleted a few Beach buddies as well and now some of my buddies appear at times and other times they are missing. Plus, if I add a buddy several odd things happen - 1) it sends me a friend request for myself that disappears almost immediately 2) if the person accepts, it sends me a request back from them, and when I click the check mark to "accept", i get this weird error message that it failed to block buddy request. I submitted a report and was told to do the usual restart, log off Facebook and log back on, etc... did all those things and still glitchy. I just want to add people!!!!!!!! fix this please!

• carebear521carebear521 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    I sent buddy request it sends back to.accept when i do it disappears
  • FaithAnneFaithAnne Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

I have missing beach buddies they are Facebook friends and they are gone from my beach buddies. I get friend requests from myself, I get failed to block buddy request when accepting friends .i have submitted several reports still get the automatic email saying to log off and on from game and Facebook, I have done that , that’s what I did before I sent correspondence through email, this needs fixed I want my friends back. TYSVM

• HoopgirlHoopgirl Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    I am having the same problems as kittyfixer. I followed the automatic response with the same issues. Nothing has been fixed.
  • WhispyWhispy Posts: 6Member Beach Bum

@Basnjas said:

@Sleamog said:
    I also cannot see my buddies. The suggested buddies tab is gone. At one point I had it, but then it disappeared. I deleted the game and reinstalled, but still have the same problem. I can connect to Facebook and GameCenter just fine. Other people can see me in their buddy list, but I cannot see them.

This sounds a bit different. You should definitely put in a Support ticket through the game and the excellent folks in Zynga support will take a look and let you know what's going on.

I have not found Zynga support to be excellent. It is a joke really. Never get a letter of confirmation that they even got a trouble ticket. I am having the same issues and no help from them. I have several other issues too but get no help nor fixes from these people. They are to busy making more messes of their game and ignoring their problems.

• lazyinnlazyinn Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist

I have the same issue as kitty fixer. It is extremely frustrating. Please zynga fix this glitch.

• Rbjleach_1Rbjleach_1 Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist
    I need Beach Buddies. The Invitational Code or third tab is missing.
    I’m on an iPad and iPhone.
    Android owners daughter and grandson have it.
  • RhodyInnRhodyInn Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    I cannot add beach buddies, collect sunshine or valentine letters. When I try to join a club it gives me a message that says they are already in another club. The same message on all the ones I try to join.. this has been a problem for days.. please fix
  • Scubado_007Scubado_007 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    I can not add new buddies. I get a one second notice about rejecting .myself as a member then rejects actual people
  • KalaKala Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

I also can’t add buddies, while everyone in my group could. I got the same answer that they are slowly rolling out this feature. That was six months ago. I quit the game because of this and just logged in (after several months) hoping it had been fixed. Nope...still can’t add buddies.

• Susan_H69Susan_H69 Posts: 6Member Beach Bum

I also do not have the 3rd tab. I play from my iPad. Wonder if this is the problem?

• zendrettazendretta Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    I have sent 6 emails with the same issue. No fix. I am missing the buddy's tab also.
  • zendrettazendretta Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    edited March 2018
    I have had this issue since day 1, back in January. Almost ready to delete game
  • MommahartMommahart Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist

I have never had the buddy tab on my game either I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it still don’t have it please help

• MsNBCMsNBC Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    I just realised this option was available after club members asked me to accept their friend request and I didn’t know how. After they explained the process via chats, I realised I’ve never had the beach buddy tab (plus sign to add) to begin with. After reading forums, it seems like this is a common issue and raised numerous times so why isn’t there a resolution? Zynga, this is just not good enough! Why do some players have this feature and many others are missing out?
  • getawayparadisegetawayparadise Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    I NEED MY BUDDIES TAB ADDED...I HAVE NOT HAD ONE SINCE I HAVE STARTED THE GAME.
  • becka220794becka220794 Posts: 34Member Dances with Dolphins
    edited May 2018
    I also have this problem, i had beach buddies and not long ago it just stopped and they disappeared. I emailed zynga and this is the reply i got ;