It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Santa and his helper, Holly the Elf, were passing over your island when the unthinkable happens.
Santa's Sleigh crashes and lands next to your Boathouse. The body of his sleigh is wrecked, his Bag of Endless Gifts is torn, and his reindeer have scattered across the island.
Santa sends for his top mechanic, Jingles the Elf, who brings the Emergency Location Fixer-upper -- the E.L.F. Tugboat -- to assist in repairing the sleigh and the magic bag, but he can only do it with your help. Meanwhile, Santa kicks back on the beach for a nice tropical vacation. But was the crash really an accident? Jingles has his suspicions. Play the quests to find out.
If you’re at least Level 8, you’ll receive a pop-up for the “Santa's Crash Landing” Event. You’ll need to force-close the game to see the update, which means to clear it from your mobile device's memory. You may even need to reboot your device.
Start the event by tapping on Santa's damaged sleigh.
Next, scavenge for Sleigh parts at Sleigh Wreckage using Magic Detectors. There’s a permanent pile of Sleigh Wreckage near the crashed sleigh. There are also floating piles of Sleigh Wreckage that appear in the water for a short time. Search the waters around your island for floating wreckage. Collect extra parts by using Magic Detectors on floating wreckage before it disappears.
Make Magic Detectors at the E.L.F Tugboat using Magic Dust, which can be found by sending Guides or Guests to the different island landmarks (Coral Reef, Hot Springs, Smugglers’ Cave, etc.).
Gather or craft the necessary Sleigh Parts to complete each chapter. Finish Chapter 4 on or before December 30, 2016, and win the exclusive Guide, Holly the Elf, who will stay at your island for the next 30 days. Holly would love to have a warm vacation!
List of event items and where to find or make them:
Chapter 1: Sleigh Frame
Festive Ribbons - E.L.F. Tugboat
Wood Beams- Sleigh Wreckage
Sleigh Runners - Sleigh Wreckage
Chapter 2: Sleigh Body
Tropical Candy Canes - E.L.F. Tugboat
Dash Ornament - Sleigh Wreckage
Seat Cushions- Sleigh Wreckage
Chapter 3: Bag of Endless Gifts
Magic Thread - E.L.F. Tugboat
Naughty & Nice Lists - Sleigh Wreckage
Magic Patches - Sleigh Wreckage
Chapter 4: Santa's Reindeer
Reindeer Treats - E.L.F. Tugboat
Reins - Sleigh Wreckage
Reindeer Games - Sleigh Wreckage
Temporary Island Guide: Santa's Elf, Jingles
You have the option to hire Santa's Elf, Jingles, as a temporary Guide to help you out during the “Santa's Crash Landing” Event. He’ll give you a higher chance of finding rare event ingredients (such as Magic Dust, Jingle Bells, etc.) at the landmarks. Please be aware that he is temporary, and will leave your Island once the event is over.
Fixing Santa's Sleigh 1 of 6
• Make 5 Pina Colada
• Have Guides visit the Coral Reef 3 times
• Find 2 Jingle Bells (can be found at any landmark)
Fixing Santa's Sleigh 2 of 6
• Get 5 Magic Dust (can be found at any landmark)
• Make 2 Magic Detectors (made at the E.L.F. Tugboat)
• Search Sleigh Wreckage 1 time
Fixing Santa's Sleigh 3 of 6
• Make 4 Festive Ribbons (made at the E.L.F. Tugboat)
• Find 4 Wood Beams (found in sleigh wreckage)
• Find 4 Sleigh Runners (found in sleigh wreckage)
Fixing Santa's Sleigh 4 of 6
• Gather 12 Mangoes
• Get 4 Peppermint (can be found at any landmark)
• Make 2 Tropical Candy Canes (made at the E.L.F. Tugboat)
Fixing Santa's Sleigh 5 of 6
• Have Guides visit the Coral Reef 1 time
• Make 4 Magic Detectors (made at the E.L.F. Tugboat)
• Search Sleigh Wreckage 4 times
Fixing Santa's Sleigh 6 of 6
• Make 10 Tropical Candy Canes (made at the E.L.F. Tugboat)
• Get 10 Dash Ornaments (found in sleigh wreckage)
• Get 10 Seat Cushions (found in sleigh wreckage)
Mending the Magic Bag 1 of 3
• Find 5 Naughty & Nice Lists (found in sleigh wreckage)
• Get 5 Holly Berries (can be found at any landmark)
• Get 8 Magic Dust (can be found at any landmark)
Mending the Magic Bag 2 of 3
• Make 7 Magic Thread (made at the E.L.F. Tugboat)
• Make 7 Magic Detectors (made at the E.L.F. Tugboat)
• Search Sleigh Wreckage 8 times
Mending the Magic Bag 3 of 3
• Make 12 Magic Thread (made at the E.L.F. Tugboat)
• Get 12 Naughty & Nice Lists (found in sleigh wreckage)
• Get 12 Magic Patches (found in sleigh wreckage)
Playing Reindeer Games 1 of 3
• Harvest 40 Rice
• Collect 16 Eggs
• Find 10 Oats (can be found at any landmark)
Playing Reindeer Games 2 of 3
• Find 12 Magic Dust (can be found at any landmark)
• Search Sleigh Wreckage 10 times
• Make 10 Reindeer Treats (made at the E.L.F. Tugboat)
Playing Reindeer Games 3 of 3
• Get 14 Reins
• Make 14 Reindeer Treats (made at the E.L.F. Tugboat)
• Get 14 Reindeer Games
Extra Quest (if you win Holly for 30 days):
• Have Holly Visit the Coral Reef 3 times
• Have Holly Visit the Hot Spring 3 times
• Make 8 Daiquiris
Bonus Feature: Holiday Cheer
Receive Holiday Cheer from friends. Be sure to send Holiday Cheer to your friends to help them out. You will also earn Cheer by completing Event Chapters, and have a chance to get Cheer from the Sunken Temple. Reach the different milestones to win exciting prizes, including a festive Sandman island decor!