Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Is anyone else having trouble updating?

Glass_LobsterGlass_Lobster Posts: 7Member Beach Bum

Hello,

My GP says I'm up to date but in the game I can't visit neighbors b/c it says my version is old. They've been able to visit me but I can't visit back :s

Ev

Also in Farmville 2 forum as Glass Lobster. In FV2 as Ev Toma. In Tropic Escape as Rambutan Resort
^w^

Comments

• pamandsmittypamandsmitty Posts: 10Member Beach Bum
    This new update has been horrible!!!!!! I goto boathouse and pics of my inventory are missing and sign post has wrong pic. You use to be able to get prizes every 3 minutes from fountains you win on event when using tree boost. Not anymore. Old club members say they can’t use their cruise 2x anymore unless they purchase with gems. This new update has turned into a disaster. Nothing ever runs good when updates happen.
  • Glass_LobsterGlass_Lobster Posts: 7Member Beach Bum

That's really bad :( Though I have some good news. I did an uninstall-reinstall and it seems to have helped. I now can see the Halloween decorations in the market and my Island Stage now works again. My icons show correctly except for the sign post one (at least all the ones I've checked). I can now visit my friends again.

I'm not sure if it will work for everyone. I connect through Facebook so it was backed up on there (it took a few anxious minutes to sync).

Ev

Also in Farmville 2 forum as Glass Lobster. In FV2 as Ev Toma. In Tropic Escape as Rambutan Resort
    ^w^

• Glass_LobsterGlass_Lobster Posts: 7Member Beach Bum

Though my Petroglyph Falls are now closed. Still, maybe they are supposed to be. I don't remember when the train expired. :|

Ev

^w^