How support works now

Gardengirl12Gardengirl12 The Chosen OnePosts: 1,708Facebook Connect User The Chosen One

For the last two months, when I ask support for help, they do the same thing. They wait two days to answer, then they apologize for being late to answer, but then say they will get back to me. I wait, then a couple days later, they say they are closing my ticket because of no response from me!!!!!! This never used to happen, and it is lousy support=NO SUPPORT! This last time I told them I didn't get my mud, and instead of replacing it like they used to do, they want a picture of what happened when it happened once, and NO, I DIDN'T TAKE A PHOTO! It's just ridiculous.

Comments

• Marie PrynychMarie Prynych Dramachine Posts: 723Registered User Party Starter

They are useless I get the same stock answer all the time and nothing ever gets done about it.They are total idiots.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 4,043Registered User Lord of the Forums

I think Zynga replaced real people with Bots, the program picks out key words and sends a nonsensical reply. Usually a mix of links to basic trouble shooting, If the program fails to pick out a key word it's either ignored or the standard reply of "We will pass this on to The Team" When the program is about to blow a gasket, it cancels your ticket. :*

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,700Registered User Lord of the Forums

Zynga never really had support. I remember back when game started a lot of us then had issues and they still really continued. Some may have gotten help but real help probably left long ago.

I have hardly had to use support and that was maybe 8 years ago when I used the live chat when they had that and was with another game and they helped me then.

Then even that disappeared and FV2 came out and many of us didn't have support at all and people kept saying yes there was but took a while to even see anything back.

Then the link was broken and we had to use something else.

My guess with not much games left anymore why have something hefty of support or anything.

So probably are bots or something in there at support.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Posts: 5,823Registered User Lord of the Forums

@Marie Prynych said:
    They are useless I get the same stock answer all the time and nothing ever gets done about it.They are total idiots.

I don't think this is quite fair to the actual people who work there. They have to work within parameters and rules set by the company, and some of them are bot responses, so I would rather blame Zynga than assume the people in support are "idiots". They are people just like you and me.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• Marie PrynychMarie Prynych Dramachine Posts: 723Registered User Party Starter

@Susy Elizabeth said:

@Marie Prynych said:

I don't think this is quite fair to the actual people who work there. They have to work within parameters and rules set by the company, and some of them are bot responses, so I would rather blame Zynga than assume the people in support are "idiots". They are people just like you and me.

It was not a bot response.Are you one of their testers?You are asked for much lower numbers for lot of the quests and you are at much higher level

• Gardengirl12Gardengirl12 The Chosen One Posts: 1,708Facebook Connect User The Chosen One

I was talking to real people up until two months ago, now it is some kind of computer.

edited September 12

Well, it is a free game, and real people need to be paid real money. So cant blame them for replacing some support with Programs. TBH, just reading this forum and answering the same question over and over and over again, I wish there was a couple of Forum bots, to answer at least these two questions.

"I can't tend my Pig Wallow for the quest. It has a purple drop but I click and nothing Happens.."

Bot could answer.

You need FOUR ADULT PIGS, to tend your pig wallow ONE must be out on your farm to complete the wallow animation.

Other question.
    "The quest says I have to tend my Horse stable, Duck building, Pig Pen, sheep shack, goat shed etc etc, I dont have them as I have the prize barn, I'M NOT PAYING MONEY.."

Bot could answer.
    This is a known issue, you have to contact support to push you through this part of the quest.

Also, I often need to read a post several times to try and figure out WTF they mean, for instance if you actually wrote to support saying " I didn't get my mud.. "
    What mud? what are you doing? is it for a quest? which one? what kind of mud? You realise there are hundred of thousands of players, from level one to level 500 and something, all working on different quests or just regular farming. Try to be clear and meet them half way .. Bots don't think, and real people who work as Support most likely do not and never will play the game. Try to make it easier for them to help you.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Posts: 1,355Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cream Corn Champion

@Irena.P wish I could LOL and Agree click your post!
    I have always got help from support always, so I guess some of it is in the way you ask :)

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Posts: 5,823Registered User Lord of the Forums

@Marie Prynych said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:

@Marie Prynych said:

It was not a bot response.Are you one of their testers?You are asked for much lower numbers for lot of the quests and you are at much higher level

I don't think I'm asked for lower numbers than others, for whatever reason. If anything, I tend to lean towards the higher end, but even so, I have to admit that my numbers might seem low because of my farm level.

As to the bot responses, the only ones I've encountered are the emails acknowledging my request for support and that someone will be assisting me shortly.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,381Registered User Lord of the Forums

some of my tickets to support have been answered, but not anything lately. Support is not very helpful for me.Has not since I dropped vip last november.

• konamousekonamouse Posts: 966Registered User, Facebook Connect User Guru of Mayhem

I submitted a ticket yesterday about the glass corn. Got the autoreply. This morning I had a written response to the issue.
    May have to do with quality of your report (so they can route it to the appropriate tech person) and issue (glass corn has caused a few people to contact them, according to my reply). Now just waiting for it to become a Hot Topic so we can monitor progress on the fix on the FAQ page.

Click here to add me as a zfriend: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73168627602?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

• BrenfiggisBrenfiggis Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have been playing FV2 since it started and have sent a ticket in maybe 3 times, 2 just recently. Usual 2 day reply but both times I have had my missing items replaced. Lots of issues with the new launcher but I uninstalled it and it seems fine now.
    I asked politely and was over compensated for the missing instagrower with extra fertiliser and power supplies so no complaints from me.........yet :)

• HelenadollyHelenadolly Cupcake Princesses Posts: 307Registered User Unstained Chieftain

How do I uninstall Launcher, please.