Music Shoppe rant thread

konamousekonamouse Posts: 861Registered User, Facebook Connect User Grand Poohbah

Where we can complain about our stall requirements.
I'll start. Here's my first customer.
Let's just say I'm not going to be able to fill any orders until I grow a lot more crops.
And look at my goal. 4000 tokens. WoW!

Click here to add me as a zfriend: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73168627602?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

Tagged:

Comments

• terbear1963terbear1963 Assassin Posts: 1,078Registered User Pet Queen

That is the same as mine....4000 pts is ridiculous Zynga....these are unrealistic amounts >:)

ADD ME Z-FRIEND http://zyngagames.com/profile/36105791956
    Terri
    Level 250

• FVplayer123FVplayer123 Posts: 272Registered User, Facebook Connect User Gabby Enthusiast

Same for me as well :(
    insane and impossible to do this

• konamousekonamouse Posts: 861Registered User, Facebook Connect User Grand Poohbah

So she started out wanting to spend 58 tokens. 2 hours later she now wants to spend 64 tokens. WTF???? I wasn't going to fill this one anyway but really???

Click here to add me as a zfriend: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73168627602?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Posts: 5,728Registered User Lord of the Forums

Mine is 4800. Although, I'm not sure what the complaints are about. This is a feature where you are required to plant the three different crops and use them to craft according to what the customer wants. That's the whole point of this feature. And since there are only three different crops, of course the customers will be coming back for more of the same, albeit in various rotations.

The draw here for me is not the end result, but the 30 minutes free water. I don't start a round until and unless I know I can do all 5 customers in the required time. I have not started yet, but I'm planting at least one or two thousand of each crop because I know I'll need them. If my crops go low, I plant them in advance. That way, I am able to get the 30 minutes free water everyday.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• Ros FreddyRos Freddy Unstained Chieftain Posts: 1,108Registered User Assassin

the problem here is that the amounts of crops needed for each item have literally doubled compared to previous quests. And my maximum water is 120 per 4 hours if I was playing 24/7 so how are you meant to amass enough crops to build up 4000 points???? Zynga has really lost the plot and will be driving players away from their game due to unrealistic expecations

• Marie PrynychMarie Prynych Dramachine Posts: 677Registered User Dedicated Go Getter

not doing this one either. the numbers are super high.Friend who is level 40 has the same numbers as me at level 350.So many glitches with this game.

• Janet DeleeuwJanet Deleeuw The Pesky Helper Posts: 636Registered User Mazter Guardian

Not doing this one either. I have a life outside of Farmville and I play to relax. Demands like this and like the 4000 water in the kitchen thing are totally insane. Not relaxing... and I have a ton of free water certificates that I still have not used, so the free water is not needed.

At least I am playing a lot less these days - thanks to these kind of quests.

• cissi1964cissi1964 Saint Spontaneous Posts: 400Registered User Forum Detective

Yep Im skipping this one as well

Last one was easy for me, the one before was impossible so maybe the next one will be easier

• NCSueNCSue Loose Cannon Posts: 94Registered User Chocolatier

Utterly Ridiculous! I used to do ALL of the quests...and now I am skipping just about all of the quests, due to the unreasonable amounts of items to make(and things to ask for). FV2 is not fun anymore...perhaps I'll be skipping playing the game altogether. If you want to shut down the game, then shut it down...before Zynga leaves a bad taste in all of our mouths!

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Posts: 2,893Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited May 15

Yeah, they need to fix these darn quests and the amounts. They're just getting worse. Mine is 3300. I think it was 1000 last stand I had. It was very doable. The first guy I had was asking for only 54 but I didn't have the amounts yet, so I let him go. So then I get another person wanting 90 and only 8 hours. I'm getting so bored without being able to do many of these tasks.

• RonWheatleyRonWheatley Posts: 151Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Moderator

Appreciate all of your sentiments regarding the high amount of required Stall Tokens to complete the Music Shoppe event, Farmers. These are noted and will be relayed to the team for future references. Thanks!

• KJusticeKJustice Posts: 2,143Registered User, Facebook Connect User Lord of the Forums

After asking for astronomical amounts for tasks, it is evident that the quest was not meant to be achievable but to hint at paying FB's to finish it.. This has been ongoing for sometime.. Look at the mundane prizes you are working towards.. Is another set of fencing worth the frustration and stress to go through?

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Posts: 5,728Registered User Lord of the Forums

The free water alone is worth doing the quest.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• GypsiLee54GypsiLee54 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

The free water certificate was worth it for sure! Now - you get 30 min of water on the spot not when you want to use it. Went in today and they were asking for 100+ of one of them. I posted to collect (which there is a limit on how many you can get) I grabbed from others (which there is another limit on) bottom line I have 2 points more to get and maxed out on requests - meaning its a no win situation, only have 8 hours and timer doesn't reset for 17 hours. How in the world can you do it then? You can't! Also noticed that my helpers have gone from 9 a day to 4 the past couple days. Did they change that too?

• KJusticeKJustice Posts: 2,143Registered User, Facebook Connect User Lord of the Forums

@Susy Elizabeth said:
    The free water alone is worth doing the quest.

I could careless about 30 mins of water considering I have an abundance of water certificates ranging from 30 min to 6 hours of water along with 5 and 10 packs of water and the water my neighbors send me in my inbox.. I rarely use my water certs.. Though the water cert is more valuable then those deco items, I care to have neither but to each their own..

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Posts: 1,325Registered User Cream Corn Champion

@GypsiLee54 said:
    The free water certificate was worth it for sure! Now - you get 30 min of water on the spot not when you want to use it. Went in today and they were asking for 100+ of one of them. I posted to collect (which there is a limit on how many you can get) I grabbed from others (which there is another limit on) bottom line I have 2 points more to get and maxed out on requests - meaning its a no win situation, only have 8 hours and timer doesn't reset for 17 hours. How in the world can you do it then? You can't! Also noticed that my helpers have gone from 9 a day to 4 the past couple days. Did they change that too?

I think there is a way to get 'certificates' in stead of instant water.
    If you have an 'instabloom' machine on your farm only some of the water certificates work and as far as I remember you get a certificate from music shop. You have to be careful what you chose though. As example only some certificates work AND worse the 30 minutes water from kitchen renovation will NOT work.

• iguanamiamaniguanamiaman Posts: 722Registered User, Facebook Connect User Party Starter

@CarlEddy said:

I think there is a way to get 'certificates' in stead of instant water.
    If you have an 'instabloom' machine on your farm only some of the water certificates work and as far as I remember you get a certificate from music shop. You have to be careful what you chose though. As example only some certificates work AND worse the 30 minutes water from kitchen renovation will NOT work.

Yes, if you place an instabloom on your farm then you get real certificates in your inventory for the 30 min rather than the automatically activated timer, however, since this event coincides with the renovation where they don't turn into certificates you will lose all of those activations so its a win-lose.

I agree, this round has much different amounts needed than past iterations, I needed 108 from the first stall in 8 hours, which couldn't happen.

• Ros FreddyRos Freddy Unstained Chieftain Posts: 1,108Registered User Assassin

the number of posted items needed for crafting seems to have changed from 3 to 4 lately. But we still have the same limits on how many we can gather. All aimed at inducing us to spend farm bucks but I simply will not do this. I use my farm bucks to purchase limited edition animals not for stupid quests with worthless rewards at the end. Very close to giving up on this game altogether as it is simply not fun any more.

• Helen DeCarlo KrizHelen DeCarlo Kriz Fisherman Posts: 549Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

I've given up on this one too. My last 2 customers wanted 224 tokens from only one product, impossible to do in 16 hours, maybe 16 weeks would be more realistic.

• Marie PrynychMarie Prynych Dramachine Posts: 677Registered User Dedicated Go Getter

@RonWheatley said:
    Appreciate all of your sentiments regarding the high amount of required Stall Tokens to complete the Music Shoppe event, Farmers. These are noted and will be relayed to the team for future references. Thanks!

Nothing ever happens about the numbers.I get the same answers every time I get in touch with support