COMMENT HAS TO BE APROVED

Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Posts: 980Registered User, Facebook Connect User Guru of Mayhem

every time i go to post anything in the temporay feeds n then post it i get a litle box saying comment has to be approved show my posts wont show straight away like they use to prior to installing the launcher which is no good anyway in my opinion it is slow can do 20 or more clicks on the gifts i recieved n it stays stationary then catches itself up it also crashes/collapses while in the game n u wont know it has done this until u go to use the sprinkler but if u have watered all your crop n then go n do something else like the fishing tournament it doesnt get prepared yet it shows as being prepared so u wouldnt know that till u come back like the 10 or 18hrs later to go fishing in there yet the power would of also gone down so u use power n bait n u get nothing in return. yet this comment will be shown staright away n doesnt need to be approved

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 4,039Registered User Lord of the Forums

You get this notice in the temp feed , because in the temp feed you tend to edit your post several times. You use code, which because of the misinformation of how to post in the temp feed, and the fact you can no longer click on profile pics of post items, contains code retrieved and changed by developer tools, all of this brings up a RED FLAG, and your post is treat as if it were a Bot post. There is NO moderation queue, your post will not be looked at and approved, due to the fact there are probably hundreds of thousands of Bot posts a day.

Try not to edit too much, better to make several individual posts. Also a few items, have wonky code anyway and often cause a red flag, one of them is Flyers, I don't recall the other known problematic one.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Posts: 5,821Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited October 10

@Irena.P said:
    You get this notice in the temp feed , because in the temp feed you tend to edit your post several times. You use code, which because of the misinformation of how to post in the temp feed, and the fact you can no longer click on profile pics of post items, contains code retrieved and changed by developer tools, all of this brings up a RED FLAG, and your post is treat as if it were a Bot post. There is NO moderation queue, your post will not be looked at and approved, due to the fact there are probably hundreds of thousands of Bot posts a day.

Try not to edit too much, better to make several individual posts. Also a few items, have wonky code anyway and often cause a red flag, one of them is Flyers, I don't recall the other known problematic one.

lol, I was still trying to make sense of what Tonya was trying to say. Kudos to you, Irena. :)

@Tonya Scanlon said:
    which is no good anyway in my opinion it is slow can do 20 or more clicks on the gifts i recieved n it stays stationary then catches itself up it also crashes/collapses while in the game n u wont know it has done this until u go to use the sprinkler but if u have watered all your crop n then go n do something else like the fishing tournament it doesnt get prepared yet it shows as being prepared so u wouldnt know that till u come back like the 10 or 18hrs later to go fishing in there yet the power would of also gone down so u use power n bait n u get nothing in return. yet this comment will be shown staright away n doesnt need to be approved

I'm still trying to understand the rest of it.

p.s. I don't mean it in a bad way. I know Tonya is not a first language English speaker, so it's really not her fault.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

I had to give up on the second or third part, walls of text without any punctuation, is too hard for me to decipher. :s

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Posts: 5,821Registered User Lord of the Forums

:D . Yes, inserting some punctuation marks would help immensely.

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,378Registered User Lord of the Forums

Tonya , try to visit a neighbor when this stuff happens. I get the crashing sometimes, and clicking to fast through your mail will cause that lag.

Tonya,

I apologize, I did not mean to disparage your writing skills. I am sincerely very sorry.

• Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Posts: 980Registered User, Facebook Connect User Guru of Mayhem

punctuation is unfortunately my weakest point i missed out alot of school as a child the only 2 punctutions i really understand is ? n ! but the likes of full stops is a total i dont know so sorry. also i only speak english no other language. (hope i put the fullstops in right place LOL)

@Tonya Scanlon said:
    punctuation is unfortunately my weakest point i missed out alot of school as a child the only 2 punctutions i really understand is ? n ! but the likes of full stops is a total i dont know so sorry. also i only speak english no other language. (hope i put the fullstops in right place LOL)

Oh, Tonya, no worries. Please forgive me for criticising your writing. I didn't mean it in a bad way, but still I should have known better. I feel very bad about it, and I am sincerely sorry.

Tonya, I'm dyslexic, if I posted a first draft of any of my replies, no one would have any clue what I was writing.

I do struggle to read though, if there is no spacing, it all becomes a jumbled mess on the page for me. Spaces and punctuation are crucial to me, spelling, meh not so much. :p I find it frustrating when I really do want to understand something, and have to give up because finally all the letters are doing a swirly dance across the screen.

• MsChaosMsChaos Goldsmith Posts: 789Registered User Aged to Perfection

Tonya's in my co-op, we love her. <3 <3 A consistent and faithful visitor to my farm! <3 <3

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,378Registered User Lord of the Forums

@MsChaos said:
    Tonya's in my co-op, we love her. <3 <3 A consistent and faithful visitor to my farm! <3 <3

She was in our co-op, and yes, a faithful visitor she is,and a very hard worker.If she is not your neighbor, you are missing out ! I think the world of her ! Keep posting Tonya !

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Posts: 1,352Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cream Corn Champion

Tonya I struggled with punctuation as a kid and I still remember my teacher saying when you read what you have written where ever you need to take a breath put a comma in. I'm 50 and I still have this in my head cheers :)

• MyloMylo Posts: 75Registered User, Facebook Connect User Black Sheep of ze Internet

Thanks for this @Tonya Scanlon and for your explanation @Irena.P. Just got my first "Comment needs to be approved" in the Temporary Feeds and without this thread, I wouldn't have known what was going on. Thankfully my comment was saved so I only had to split it up in two to get it to post. phew

@Irena.P said:
    Tonya, I'm dyslexic, if I posted a first draft of any of my replies, no one would have any clue what I was writing.

Woah! I've come across a few of your posts and would've never guessed you were dyslexic. That's pretty amazing.

• Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Posts: 980Registered User, Facebook Connect User Guru of Mayhem

@shakespam_123 said:
    Tonya I struggled with punctuation as a kid and I still remember my teacher saying when you read what you have written where ever you need to take a breath put a comma in. I'm 50 and I still have this in my head cheers :)

i was also told this n also told to put a fullstop after 20 words n never before certain words like and the same for comas, so if i went by what i was told it would look like this: i was also told this n also told to put a fullstop after 20 words n never before certain words. like and the same for comas. now this just doesnt look right at all to me.

@Mylo said:
    Thanks for this @Tonya Scanlon and for your explanation @Irena.P. Just got my first "Comment needs to be approved" in the Temporary Feeds and without this thread, I wouldn't have known what was going on. Thankfully my comment was saved so I only had to split it up in two to get it to post. phew

@Irena.P said:

Woah! I've come across a few of your posts and would've never guessed you were dyslexic. That's pretty amazing.

You're lucky you have never received anything hand written..

• GuggeGugge Cream Corn Champion Posts: 2,707Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited October 13

I always do my draft for the temp feed in notepad. When I am ready, I copy it into the temp feed, so I don't have to edit there.

(I keep a notepad file with the beginning of the link. I copy the end of the link from my profile into my notepad file, then copy from my file into temp feed. Then I close the file without saving).

well one thing for certain im not dyslexic. as i can read without difficulty, the only proplem i have is punctuation marks.
    it also seems if u do your temp feeds not in 1 lump sum (so to say) the comment has to be approved doesnt happen, so from now on im going to section my temp feeds that i need.