Floral Thermoses for Kitchen are Not Posting to the Feed

cdncdn Guru of MayhemPosts: 1,635Registered User The Chosen One

I have posted for floral thermoses for three days. I have not received any. When I check my profile page the floral thermos post does not show up. It also did not appear on the feed. I have contacted support, was given a ticket number, but I have not received a reply. This kitchen is full of glitches. This is particularly distressing when it is a timed event. Please look into this. I have seen posts by others for this and have been able to collect two that way, but my own are not posting.

Comments

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Posts: 1,194Registered User Assassin

@cdn I also had a similar problem with posting items for the kitchen. You're going to have to wait for support to respond as they're the only ones that can help. If you get a capable support representative, they will give you enough thermoses to complete the quest.

• cdncdn Guru of Mayhem Posts: 1,635Registered User The Chosen One

@QC_Hill said:
    @cdn I also had a similar problem with posting items for the kitchen. You're going to have to wait for support to respond as they're the only ones that can help. If you get a capable support representative, they will give you enough thermoses to complete the quest.

Thank you, QC. I'm still waiting. What a pain.