Market Stand inactive when opened

farmersdelightfarmersdelight Loose CannonPosts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Since my Coop an I completed the 120 requested orders and received the favours, I can't access the "Sell Goods"-Area, since Cornelius keeps popping up cheering and pointing the big yellow arrow somewhere outside the Market window - wherever I blindly click is obviously not right, so the Market doesn't go back to active. I therefore cannot sell any goods at the moment - meaning make any money, just paid for new extantion so am low on coins and will soon be unable to continue playing. SUCKS! :s

Comments

• Eliryder2018Eliryder2018 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

i am having the same problem, get it together and fix it, now i am losing the time to win the rewards, now i wont be able to get the horse

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,753Registered User Lord of the Forums

Did you try the usual troubleshooting? Clear your browser cache? Refresh page? Perhaps play on a different Browser or Platform, Zynga rather than Facebook or vice-versa?

If you have not yet synced your game to Zynga,, be CERTAIN to click the correct button. You must click theCONNECT WITH FACEBOOK button or you will start a whole new game.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• thunderbirdsport302thunderbirdsport302 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Mine too. I've tried all the usual stuff, no dice. Frustrated here...