How do you get your missing friends to ask from to show up again?

LEW7292LEW7292 Posts: 28Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie
edited April 13 in Bug Reporting

I have about 3,000 Zfriends in farmville 2. You should be able to ask from that same number, well now I only can ask from about 500. It goes on and off and when it does only show that many it stays for a long time. This is the 2nd night in a row it has done this and has done this once before.

Best Answers

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,277Registered User Lord of the Forums
    Accepted Answer

In form if you are playing on Zynga use that one. If you don't play on FB or have a FB account
    Otherwise if you do have FB account and do play on FB too with game think can put either one.

• WClark304WClark304 Cloudylicious Posts: 678Registered User Dedicated Go Getter
    Accepted Answer

@LEW7292 the same thing happened to me a few years back, I hate to be a Jonah, but it actually took about 6 months before my friends all came back, this was pre-support days and there was no way to even contact support then, I tried everything, clearing cache, uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome, different computers, but absolutely nothing worked.

Hopefully support may be able to help you, but don't bank on it ..... there are a few things you can do in the meantime, although it's going to take a while .... I just soldiered on and had to be patient if I wanted to play the game ..... I found that if you are in any of the Fair's (County, State or National) .... then what you can do is request to be neighbours with the people in your league, most of them do accept .... this will then build up your list of friends and neighbours again, until hopefully yours return

I also tried sending friend requests to people who had their profiles in their signatures and on the Add Me threads, but found that this did not work, only the requests in the Fair worked, however you could try and see if that may work for you.

When life gives you lemons, grab the Tequila and salt and have a party.
    Click HERE for support

Answers