Neighborhood Townhall

Irena.PIrena.P Forum MeisterPosts: 3,551Registered User Lord of the Forums
edited January 29 in Ask a Player

Does anyone have this yet? I just saw it on the Main Forum, I don't have it yet, it looks complicated.

http://zyngaplayerforums.com/farmville2/discussion/3179552/town-hall-send-receive-goods-where#latest

It will involve changes in the Coop, this is going to be interesting...

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,551Registered User Lord of the Forums

I still don't have it, but from what I'm reading, the ability to discard orders is being taken away. :/ You will only be able to buy a new order using 2 favors, but no more discarding and waiting four hours.. I don't like the sound of that much.

• cjh123cjh123 Pumpkin Posts: 7User Awaiting Email Confirmation Loose Cannon

Why do they always change things for the worse??? Seems to be very complicated ..... taking all the fun out of it. :(

• iguanamiamaniguanamiaman Posts: 607Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

Nope but I am assuming they will change a coop enitrely, we will either all get it or not yet.

edited January 15

Yeah, I was a bit slow figuring that one out. DUH!!

Hopefully we will be on the far end of a very slow roll out. From what I read it is awful and full of glitches. You can only use flyers to replace an order, but, it is impossible to ger flyers, you click them, and they don't go into inventory. Discarding orders and getting another one in four hours, is not part of the new Coop deal... I guess _That _is going to slow us down eh? When we find ourselves sitting looking at six stupid 350 orders for one favor, and no flyers to get rid of them.
    If there is anything fabulous about the new Town Hall coop, I haven't read anything yet.
    :|

edited January 20

Another nasty trick the Town Hall brings us.

FLYERS

You may have been clicking on Flyers and finding that they don't appear in your inventory?
    That is because we now have regular Flyers and Town Hall flyers, and yes the icon is exactly the same, :|
    You need to pay attention to the text. The one saying SKIPPING an Order is for the Town Hall,

• pitsy49pitsy49 Delightful Duckling Posts: 128Registered User The Pesky Helper

I don't have a Town Hall. I am At level 228 and a VIP meber. Players are saying they have one. Why don't all players have it?

• WClark304WClark304 Cloudylicious Posts: 629Registered User Mazter Guardian

It seems to be on a slow rollout @pitsy49 and may also depend on where your co-op is at the moment (though I'm just making an assumption on that) ... wish Z would be more forthcoming on these types of things, instead of leaving it up to us to figure things out

When life gives you lemons, grab the Tequila and salt and have a party.
    Click HERE for support

• pitsy49pitsy49 Delightful Duckling Posts: 128Registered User The Pesky Helper
  • IrisCarlisleIrisCarlisle Posts: 128Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

I have only heard negative things about the new Town Hall, so perhaps be glad you do not have it yet!
    @pitsy49 are you hearing good things that you can share with us? I'm trying to keep my co-op up to date on the changes so we know what to expect when it gets rolled out to everyone. Thanks.

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 809Registered User Forum Meister

Not everyone gets everything when it comes out if at all. Or maybe in a year or two maybe get it. Depending on if game still around. Been the way of the game for some years now.

Not a lot can do support will just say on Slow Roll out which means SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW or not at all that you will get it.

I have not used my co ops so don't have it or maybe do but just don't use or join co ops.

But as said above be glad don't have it because at times I have seen a great thing when don't have something. Because it is a hassle for those that have the item.

• WClark304WClark304 Cloudylicious Posts: 629Registered User Mazter Guardian

@IrisCarlisle I have it .... there are some pro's and some con's, depending on how your co-op functions

Firstly there are no more shared orders with extra favours, if you can't do an order yourself, then you can share it with your co-op so they can help you finish it, but you only have the max of 3 shares, after that you cannot share any more orders.

To dismiss an order, you need to have the minimum of 2 flyers, no more dismissing orders and waiting 4 hours for another one.

You cannot ask for ingredients from your co-op anymore.

However on the plus side if you make your own personal goal and the co-op goal you get favours and gears now, gears go towards activating certain features, so far we've unlocked to level 3, which now allows you to activate -10% less time to fill the water tower, windmill and fuel pump .... later on you get to activate other things like decreasing crop growing time, etc .... BUT in order to be able to do this your co-op HAS to make the goal, otherwise you won't have enough gears to activate these things.

Another thing I've noticed is that the quantities in the orders have dropped dramatically, I only generally need to make 8 of anything now ... also our co-op goal has not been too bad, we have a full co-op but only 4 people active and so far the maximum we've had for a goal is 60 orders, very easily achieved, we're normally done by Sunday.

Everyone has their own opinions about these changes, but in my own opinion it's not been too bad ..... when you get them just go with the flow, we're still finding our own feet with them and adjusting as necessary

When life gives you lemons, grab the Tequila and salt and have a party.
    Click HERE for support

• IrisCarlisleIrisCarlisle Posts: 128Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

@WClark304 Thank you for the very helpful information!

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Posts: 1,128Registered User Assassin

@WClark304 Thank you for the information. I've been wondering when they would implement something that reduces growing time for crops. I find it hard to manage 12 hour crops, so I'm looking forward to having the grow time reduced.

I found this post by WC Clark interesting regards the new town hall.

Firstly there are no more shared orders with extra favours, if you can't do an order yourself, then you can share it with your co-op so they can help you finish it, but you only have the max of 3 shares, after that you cannot share any more orders.

To dismiss an order, you need to have the minimum of 2 flyers, no more dismissing orders and waiting 4 hours for another one.

You cannot ask for ingredients from your co-op anymore.

However on the plus side if you make your own personal goal and the co-op goal you get favours and gears now, gears go towards activating certain features, so far we've unlocked to level 3, which now allows you to activate -10% less time to fill the water tower, windmill and fuel pump .... later on you get to activate other things like decreasing crop growing time, etc .... BUT in order to be able to do this your co-op HAS to make the goal, otherwise you won't have enough gears to activate these things.

Another thing I've noticed is that the quantities in the orders have dropped dramatically, I only generally need to make 8 of anything now ... also our co-op goal has not been too bad, we have a full co-op but only 4 people active and so far the maximum we've had for a goal is 60 orders, very easily achieved, we're normally done by Sunday.

Everyone has their own opinions about these changes, but in my own opinion it's not been too bad ..... when you get them just go with the flow, we're still finding our own feet with them and adjusting as necessary

• WillowsWillows Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

This new rule is very frustrating. You used to be able to discard an order at any time, and either use a flyer to replace the order, or wait 4 hours for a new order.
    Now you have to have 2 Flyers before you can discard an order.
    This ridiculous, I have over 750 friends and I wait until over 180,000 people are playing the game before I post for Flyers. Most of the time I get 1 or 2 flyers then I have to wait 24 hours before I can post for more. Does this make any sense at all?
    Since when is waiting 4 hours better than waiting 24 hours for more flyers.
    I have complained numerous times and most of the time they give me 12 Flyers, but that is not the issue, it's an on-going problem,

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 809Registered User Forum Meister

This is new now for those that have the Town Hall Feature. There are threads on this feature so why not search for them.

• KJusticeKJustice Posts: 1,915Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Chosen One

This just may be the nail in the coffin for me.. I don't like changes especially if they aren't any good.. I can't understand Z's logic in changing it..

• Pepper19Pepper19 Investigator Posts: 851Registered User Grand Poohbah

@KJustice said:
    This just may be the nail in the coffin for me.. I don't like changes especially if they aren't any good.. I can't understand Z's logic in changing it..

I agree. Could have fixed so many things that aren't working that well but instead decided to "fix" something that was for the most part working for everyone.

• KJusticeKJustice Posts: 1,915Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Chosen One

@Pepper19 said:

@KJustice said:

I agree. Could have fixed so many things that aren't working that well but instead decided to "fix" something that was for the most part working for everyone.

Yep, if it's not broke, don't fix it..

• Pepper19Pepper19 Investigator Posts: 851Registered User Grand Poohbah

@KJustice said:
    Yep, if it's not broke, don't fix it..

On the other hand, once the flyer problem was fixed on my farm I got a happy glitch involving the 2 different types of flyers.

I hesitate to say more because they might "fix" it >:)