Will we get snow?

Nova2012Nova2012 Gabby EnthusiastPosts: 378Registered User Social Snowflake

I have been waiting for snowing in the farm.

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 823Registered User Forum Meister

No snow. Snow has not been part of our farm for a few years.

The last 2 years the only snow has been if you have the Merryville feature and have completed it and gone to the farm there. Mine had snow this year so that is pretty much it for snow.

They had issues with it so incorporated it into Merryville the last 2 years anyways.

So don't count on snow.

Seems many want it and then get ones that don't and more too but as said guess couldn't work out the issues or what they wanted for the main game so the Merryville quest was it

• Nova2012Nova2012 Gabby Enthusiast Posts: 378Registered User Social Snowflake
  • Tracie Lorraine BurrTracie Lorraine Burr Loose Cannon Posts: 74Registered User Black Sheep of ze Internet
    edited December 2018

There isn't any reason why we can't have snow, these so called issues weren't issues at all, having played this game since the start they had snow on our main farms every year UNTIL they got greedy and incorporated last years Winter Wonderland and this years Merry ville, which both had unreachable goals unless you donated and bought farm bucks..thats the way they charged you for the privilege of a very glitchy 2nd farm that lasts a couple of weeks... its a poor show on Zynga's part to be honest. I only do the weekly quests and have done since the debacle of last years WinterWonderland, where the xmas tree didn't produce the presents and it was very glitchy..I wonder what will happen when support is withdrawn in 2020 for Flash... Zynga are going to have up their game literally or close it down....just my two pence worth.

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 823Registered User Forum Meister

Issues can happen. Yes we have had snow with a mission on our farms for most of the time but the last 3 years. Things change, staff change and more. Rumor is that they are making an HTML5 game but that is rumor right now whether will be when flash becomes more and more obsolete

Myself with Merryville this year and last year for the snow has been a waste to me.

But if this game goes some time in 2019 then will be my last.

• Nova2012Nova2012 Gabby Enthusiast Posts: 378Registered User Social Snowflake

@Tracie Lorraine Burr said:
    There isn't any reason why we can't have snow, these so called issues weren't issues at all, having played this game since the start they had snow on our main farms every year UNTIL they got greedy and incorporated last years Winter Wonderland and this years Merry ville, which both had unreachable goals unless you donated and bought farm bucks..thats the way they charged you for the privilege of a very glitchy 2nd farm that lasts a couple of weeks... its a poor show on Zynga's part to be honest. I only do the weekly quests and have done since the debacle of last years WinterWonderland, where the xmas tree didn't produce the presents and it was very glitchy..I wonder what will happen when support is withdrawn in 2020 for Flash... Zynga are going to have up their game literally or close it down....just my two pence worth.

Completely agree. It's all about $$$$.