WHERE ARE MY POST REQUESTS???

DeunanDeunan Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I use to use the Gift Generator to fulfill quests (was the only way to complete missions) but it was taken down.. The "Farmers that BE" said no worries .. use your POST and they will get filled.. Over the last 2 wks NONE of my POST requests have been answered.. it just STOPPED. I have been losing out on bonuses and such.. How DO we continue with out the added help.. I know its not me cause I was doing great with 500 friends, all my request filled faster then I can POST or request them.. Am I missing something?? Why did it all of a sudden after many months stop???..

Best Answer

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,135Registered User Lord of the Forums
    Accepted Answer

Buddy was a Chrome App, it may have become defunct after the release of X-press. X-press incorporates it's own built in Buddy, Top Rail, It seems to be having issues.

To sync your Facebook farm to play on Zynga, and make use of the legitimate Live feed, go to:

https://zyngagames.com/play/farmville-two

Click on the CONNECT To FACEBOOK option.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Answers

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 507Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

Gift Generator is it even legal to use with the game.

Is this something different from the Buddy or such as well.

If you are waiting for the Feed across the top of your game like the Buddy then read thread at top of the Ask a player section area.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,135Registered User Lord of the Forums

Zynga went through legal channels to have the site taken down, it was a CHEAT Site. Nothing to do with Zynga at all.

If you are having a problem getting Post For items on Facebook, it may be better if you Sync your game to Zynga and play there, where there is a Live Feed for Post for items.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• DeunanDeunan Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I know it was a cheat site but it helped....after it was taken down months ago.. Zynga said please go back to using the POST options.. which I did.. they were working/being answered... I was getting my requests filled.. No issues what so ever.. then 2 wks ago.. BAM! it just stopped.. I'm lucky if I do 10 post for diff missions if I get 1 filled.. How do I SYNC to Zynga?.. I thought I was...it seemed like I was.. Ive been looking for HELP/REQUEST sights.. Can you post a suggest link..

I don't know what BUDDY is... how do I find it?

Irene... I linked up to what you suggested... all it does is crash me... I hav a brand new comp... so its shouldn't be happening.. if I open any thing other then the main window.. its blinks out... its WORSE!!!

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 507Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

Do you have a PC or a laptop. Not sure what is going on and things or browser you are using or what or if downloaded anything or things should have and causing issues or what

This should not be doing this with the game even with going to zyngagames.com and syncing up if followed above.

May have to seriously look at things with your computer and as said anything you have downloaded and other things too and your specs with your computer.

OK.. update..my hubby uninstalled and reinstalled.. did what ever it is he does.. and got it set right <3