They should extend Merryville

royalpainsroyalpains Forum TravellerPosts: 114Registered User Cloudylicious

By at least a week or two. Why? Because the goals are nuts! And I don't have all day to sit at the computer to do these. I doubt others do either. I don't rememn

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 511Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

They won't extend the mission. Going to have crazy tasks and more myself I am not doing this I did it some but stopped

These missions are not required to do

And they have never extended a mission and won't start now.

• royalpainsroyalpains Forum Traveller Posts: 114Registered User Cloudylicious

There s a first time for everything. NO I know we are not REQUIREd to do them. But it would be nice to

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Posts: 5,264Registered User Lord of the Forums

Just do as much as you can, and you'll still get to go to Merryville for two weeks at the level you completed. If you want to, that is. I have to say, even completing the quest at Level 5 does not give you any net gain, more like net loss. The water tower and windmill on Merryville only give 30 at a time; there are not enough animals to gain fertilizer, and that is not near enough to regrow, water, and fertilize the trees, plots, and fields there. I have to use my own resources to do that. I don't even go to Merryville anymore, even though I've completed all the levels. All the resources we have to put into this quest are not worth it.

• kytakyta Colossal Titan Slayer Posts: 588Registered User Goldsmith

@Susy Elizabeth said:
    Just do as much as you can, and you'll still get to go to Merryville for two weeks at the level you completed. If you want to, that is. I have to say, even completing the quest at Level 5 does not give you any net gain, more like net loss. The water tower and windmill on Merryville only give 30 at a time; there are not enough animals to gain fertilizer, and that is not near enough to regrow, water, and fertilize the trees, plots, and fields there. I have to use my own resources to do that. I don't even go to Merryville anymore, even though I've completed all the levels. All the resources we have to put into this quest are not worth it.

Sounds like it's not worth it, but I'm still going to try, lol

I think you have to complete all 12 areas, though, to go to Merryville, no matter how many keys you have. At least, that is how it worked last year, and I haven't seen anyone saying differently this year.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Posts: 5,264Registered User Lord of the Forums

@kyta said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:

Sounds like it's not worth it, but I'm still going to try, lol

I think you have to complete all 12 areas, though, to go to Merryville, no matter how many keys you have. At least, that is how it worked last year, and I haven't seen anyone saying differently this year.

Yeah, @kyta. I know, it's not worth it. I guess I was just doing it out of habit, and because I had a lot of time on my hands. And yes, now that you mention it, I forgot you have to finish all areas to get to go there for the next ten days.

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Posts: 483Registered User Colossal Titan Slayer

I agree, even for level 5, 30 water wasn't really worth the effort and I was always above the power limit so couldn't harvest the windmill.
    Did manage to stock up on a bit of fert though as what you were getting from the bin was stacking.

• kytakyta Colossal Titan Slayer Posts: 588Registered User Goldsmith

@Susy Elizabeth said:

Yeah, @kyta. I know, it's not worth it. I guess I was just doing it out of habit, and because I had a lot of time on my hands. And yes, now that you mention it, I forgot you have to finish all areas to get to go there for the next ten days.

I'm just doing it because I failed the last 2 years, so I really want to try to finish it for once! :D I'm on Area 9, with 150 keys, and 18 more days, so I think my chances are good!

• HarryFarmerHarryFarmer Super Moderator Posts: 706Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate the feedback, Farmers. I'll share these with the team for further discussion. Thank you.

• BadWolfRoseBadWolfRose Posts: 264Registered User, Facebook Connect User Gabby Enthusiast

If the quest requirements were easier, I'd play more. As of right now, I ignore more of the quests than I play, because they aren't worth the time or resources.

I think if Zynga took an honest poll, more players would be playing the game, and they would be playing for longer periods of time if the quests were more manageable.

And If I'm playing more, I'm probably gonna want to spend more cash too, but I don't think they really understand that.

I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words; I scatter them in time and space. A message to lead myself here.

Daily Player, Level 257

ZG | FB

• royalpainsroyalpains Forum Traveller Posts: 114Registered User Cloudylicious

I agree. I mean 120 of someting they want me to harvest for some of these merryville goals. I don't have time to do some of these goals I do have a life

• Gardengirl12Gardengirl12 The Chosen One Posts: 1,633Facebook Connect User The Chosen One

Why extend? I didn't even get it.