mouse is not responding!

n55n55 MuffinPosts: 53Registered User This Space is Available

why groves , plots or levels on farm are not watered when a visitor do them?
they stuck and do not respond to water since more than week
also if i hover mouse over them they do not watered and freeze
i tried to play in another computer but still have the same issue
please help and thank you

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 507Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

Do not think it is your computer mouse giving the game problems

Log out and clear cache/refresh page and see if works

Try another browser

What browser are you using for game

Many things that can look at but I know it is NOT your computer mouse

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Posts: 482Registered User Colossal Titan Slayer

From the visitors point of view, when I've been trying to water neighbour's trees etc, a red square has appeared around them and I've not been allowed to do anything with them. That's why you can see your neighbours not being able to water things. Happened to several others so a glitch with the game at the moment. I've just gone to another farm and come back again later to finish what I couldn't click.
    Yes, the other one is that I'm not able to click on anything on my own farm for a minute or two, but wait a bit and all works again. Just the usual periodic game glitches we've always had, always something or other.

• n55n55 Muffin Posts: 53Registered User This Space is Available

@gameplayer2011 said:
    Do not think it is your computer mouse giving the game problems

Log out and clear cache/refresh page and see if works

Try another browser

What browser are you using for game

Many things that can look at but I know it is NOT your computer mouse

i always refresh the game and usually use firefox .the problem begin before one or two weeks it is obviously a technical issue making everything freeze before it every thing was ok but now isn't

@nige1875 said:
    From the visitors point of view, when I've been trying to water neighbour's trees etc, a red square has appeared around them and I've not been allowed to do anything with them. That's why you can see your neighbours not being able to water things. Happened to several others so a glitch with the game at the moment. I've just gone to another farm and come back again later to finish what I couldn't click.
    Yes, the other one is that I'm not able to click on anything on my own farm for a minute or two, but wait a bit and all works again. Just the usual periodic game glitches we've always had, always something or other.

i forget to say that i was also unable to click on neighbors plots or groves
    because of the same thing you said exactly red boundaries appear and the mouse do not click any of them
    what a glitch and how to fix it just by reloading the game? waiting too much waste of time when computer or the internet run slow i spend one hour sometimes to do one visit
    it is tiring and end it in ruin visit by random uncontrolled click

another problem after loading neighbor bar just have marie and my neighbors disappear
    when reloaded it again the visitors on my farm disappeared ! the helps are gone. i rarely get visitors. very disappointed

im sure this is not happening to only me but other players have the same problem
    but wonder why no one complain or pay attention to all these glitches and
    the worse comes to prevent playing normally

please help to send the issue to zynga team to fix it as soon as possible

• WClark304WClark304 Cloudylicious Posts: 153Registered User Saint Spontaneous

@n55 There are a lot of people experiencing the same problem and there have been many threads on the same issue. It seems to be a bug that has crept in, in the last few weeks. I've also had the same problems. Send a complaint into support, if more and more people put in a complaint maybe zynga might consider doing something about it.
    Here is the link to support https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1