Merryville

CatyMayCatyMay Posts: 66Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious

Why is my Merryville suddenly on Level 1 when I worked my **** of to unlock Level 5?
Suddenly now I only get 30 water and 30 power???
Does anyone know what is going on??
I'm NOT happy!!

Comments

  • shakespam_123shakespam_123 Posts: 467Registered User, Facebook Connect User Colossal Titan Slayer

    Report to support I would be annoyed too, esp with the amount of work to get to each level :(

  • CatyMayCatyMay Posts: 66Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious

    Thank you so much shakespam_123.
    I have lodged a support ticket using the link you included in your message.
    But how do I find the answer? IF zynga actually answers me?
    I've asked them to reinstate my level 5 water and power AND give me extra access time.
    I'm probably kidding myself, but worth a try!

  • ChuckitupChuckitup Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

    I am in the same boat. Wondering what the point of Merryville is? You can harvest it then do what with only 30 water? I unlocked level 5 also. I got the baby duck into inventory lol that was in the trunk.

  • IrisCarlisleIrisCarlisle Posts: 65Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious

    Mine only ever gave me 30 water, no matter what level I was, and now that I'm finished, still just 30 water. Maybe you had a "good glitch" and they "fixed" it?

  • TitolubeTitolube Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    ich habe meinen brunnen erweitert, aber ist und bleibt eine baustelle, laut zynga ist aber alles ok...........ich soll ein bild anhängen, das bild habe ich, aber wie bekomme ich es angehängt

  • shakespam_123shakespam_123 Posts: 467Registered User, Facebook Connect User Colossal Titan Slayer

    @CatyMay said:
    Thank you so much shakespam_123.
    I have lodged a support ticket using the link you included in your message.
    But how do I find the answer? IF zynga actually answers me?
    I've asked them to reinstate my level 5 water and power AND give me extra access time.
    I'm probably kidding myself, but worth a try!

    They should answer sometimes it takes a couple of days depending on how busy they are. I have always gotten an answer

  • shakespam_123shakespam_123 Posts: 467Registered User, Facebook Connect User Colossal Titan Slayer

    @Titolube said:
    ich habe meinen brunnen erweitert, aber ist und bleibt eine baustelle, laut zynga ist aber alles ok...........ich soll ein bild anhängen, das bild habe ich, aber wie bekomme ich es angehängt

    Save it as a picture on your computer then in the section where to attach up load it from your computer. You can save it as a screen shot picture or I use , the snipping tool application.

  • TextmumTextmum Fisherman Posts: 327Registered User The One Who Knows it All

    I finished Merryville a few weeks back and put it on hold for however many days. Got access tonight when I needed water and got 30 water only, had to super feed the animals to get fertiliser and it wouldn't let me have the power as I still had 60! How do you get the huge amounts of water etc it boasts you will win when you are taking part!! Wish I had screenshot the 'you will get notices'!

  • nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Posts: 482Registered User Colossal Titan Slayer

    @Textmum said:
    I finished Merryville a few weeks back and put it on hold for however many days. Got access tonight when I needed water and got 30 water only, had to super feed the animals to get fertiliser and it wouldn't let me have the power as I still had 60! How do you get the huge amounts of water etc it boasts you will win when you are taking part!! Wish I had screenshot the 'you will get notices'!

    It seems the new farm is only giving 30 water. I say "new farm" as when I unlocked it, there was the old farm from last year and I was getting the correct amount of water for a level 5 tower. When I got down to 2 days left, the new farm appeared and I then only got 30 water.
    I did see someone post in one of my FB groups that this was an issue Zynga themselves weren't aware of and they suggested submitting a support ticket to report it.

  • Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,135Registered User Lord of the Forums

    I also put myself on the ten day Holdiay before visting Merryville. I only got to visit once previously and it was the old Winterville farm. I played up to level five water towers etc. When I finally visited, it had been upgraded to Merryville and yep, only level one water, not able to feed enough animals to empty the Fert shed, and the power is not stackable. Oh well if the game is around next year, I wont be doing that quest again. It just looks like a showcase for things they want to sell or things you may actually want, but are not for purchase..

    ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

    SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

  • nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Posts: 482Registered User Colossal Titan Slayer

    I did find it odd that the 'proper' MerryVille farm (ie. not last year's Winter Wonderland) only turned up after presumably a lot of people had already worked hard to unlock at level 5. Only to find out the new farm doesn't work as advertised in terms of the resources you can get - water, power etc.
    I mean, they only had a whole year to get it working right!

  • CatyMayCatyMay Posts: 66Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious

    @shakespam_123 said:

    @CatyMay said:
    Thank you so much shakespam_123.
    I have lodged a support ticket using the link you included in your message.
    But how do I find the answer? IF zynga actually answers me?
    I've asked them to reinstate my level 5 water and power AND give me extra access time.
    I'm probably kidding myself, but worth a try!

    They should answer sometimes it takes a couple of days depending on how busy they are. I have always gotten an answer

    I have received some contact from them... apparently they are back logged with support tickets (BIG surprise) and they will reach mine soon - in the meantime they have given me a free water time certificate, a free power time certificate, and a free insta-grow certificate! I'm off to check the game to see if I actually have those. They are nice - but I want my level 5 merryville - we shall see if they get it fixed. Thanks again for your help and suggestions!

  • n55n55 Muffin Posts: 53Registered User This Space is Available

    @CatyMay said:
    Why is my Merryville suddenly on Level 1 when I worked my **** of to unlock Level 5?
    Suddenly now I only get 30 water and 30 power???
    Does anyone know what is going on??
    I'm NOT happy!!

    if you completed level 5 and entered Merryville it will give you only this amount of water and power from water tower and windmill you can upgrade it if you want . i harvest only 25 water and power, that's it

  • Marilyn SMarilyn S Cloudylicious Posts: 57Registered User This Space is Available

    I can't get on mine anymore. It says 3 weeks left. Wait for Christmas. What does that mean?

  • nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Posts: 482Registered User Colossal Titan Slayer

    @Marilyn S said:
    I can't get on mine anymore. It says 3 weeks left. Wait for Christmas. What does that mean?

    I get the same with mine, but that is because my 2 weeks of access has finished. If I remember, they did the same last year and I think we clicked on the tree on Christmas day to get a prize. Can't remember what it was though and hence if it was worth the wait lol. Probably get coins!

  • Marilyn SMarilyn S Cloudylicious Posts: 57Registered User This Space is Available

    @nige1875 said:

    @Marilyn S said:
    I can't get on mine anymore. It says 3 weeks left. Wait for Christmas. What does that mean?

    I get the same with mine, but that is because my 2 weeks of access has finished. If I remember, they did the same last year and I think we clicked on the tree on Christmas day to get a prize. Can't remember what it was though and hence if it was worth the wait lol. Probably get coins!

    You're probably right or some Christmas decoration.

Sign In or Register to comment.