Merryville Question

micky14micky14 Loose CannonPosts: 10Registered User Pumpkin
edited November 21 in Ask a Player

hi, I have finished the merryville tasks, and can go to the merryville farm whenever i like, I can harvest/plant/ feed animals etc, but my question is i have a level 5 water tower and windmill, so surely i should get more than 30 water/power each time i harvest them? , if i remember correctly level 5,s were 100 each. am i correct?. thanks in advance for any info. Have a nice chrissy anyway:-) Cheers Mike

P:S the harvestable christmas tree on the merry farm isnt much use (at least not at the moment) since all i have got from it up to now is coins lol , a gift of 50,000 coins a day is of no use to me at all, the last thing i need is coins and i seriously doubt that anyone who completes the merryville would need them either.

Comments

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Posts: 482Registered User Colossal Titan Slayer

I take it then you got your 200 keys and managed to unlock level 5 as you mention the lv 5 water tower. In that case yes, you should definitely be getting a lot more than 30 water/power. I certainly do.
    May want to contact support and ask them to clarify what's going on there. There are always differing versions of MerryVille for different sets of players so you never know, but certainly doesn't sound right.

Agree on the Xmas tree. Think the most I got was 150k in coins, but every time I collected the present is was just some variation of coins and likewise, not really needed.

• cissi1964cissi1964 Saint Spontaneous Posts: 319Registered User Unstained Chieftain

Same here, it says its a level 5 water tower but only gives 30 water

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Posts: 467Registered User, Facebook Connect User Colossal Titan Slayer

I have a vague memory last year of having to constantly harvest the water well to get the total water!

• c0rr1nac0rr1na Loose Cannon Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon

My merryville does not load.....i have no snow....once again.....last year didn't work either???????

• Violet BecknerViolet Beckner Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I am completing the Merryville task I am almost at level 4 . My question is I have only gone to the MerryVille farm twice after completion 9 times.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Posts: 467Registered User, Facebook Connect User Colossal Titan Slayer

@Violet Beckner said:
    I am completing the Merryville task I am almost at level 4 . My question is I have only gone to the MerryVille farm twice after completion 9 times.

I'm on 11/12 and have not been once!

• reddklreddkl Lord of the Forums Posts: 2,797Registered User Lord of the Forums

@micky14 said:
    hi, I have finished the merryville tasks, and can go to the merryville farm whenever i like, I can harvest/plant/ feed animals etc, but my question is i have a level 5 water tower and windmill, so surely i should get more than 30 water/power each time i harvest them? , if i remember correctly level 5,s were 100 each. am i correct?. thanks in advance for any info. Have a nice chrissy anyway:-) Cheers Mike

P:S the harvestable christmas tree on the merry farm isnt much use (at least not at the moment) since all i have got from it up to now is coins lol , a gift of 50,000 coins a day is of no use to me at all, the last thing i need is coins and i seriously doubt that anyone who completes the merryville would need them either.

Same here. Level 5 Water Tower gives me 30 water every 4 hours. Last year it was much higher. Can't plant anything but several trees & the Level 5 fields aren't worth planting anything because you end up taking water from the regular farm. Same thing with my Windmill. I can't move trees out of the Groves & replace them with trees to earn a blue ribbon. Actually, I can't move anything on the Merryville farm.

Epic FAILURE.

• doris1cliftondoris1clifton Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I haven't gotten either the table or the golden tree yet :( Can anyone tell me why ?? PLEASE ???

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 507Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

If you are looking for the Merryville Mission doris1clifton this release was not meant to go to everyone

If you have not gotten it then you most likely won't

Not every mission goes to all.

• ChuckitupChuckitup Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I contacted support and all they did was give me a water certificate good for a day. Anybody get the situation corrected? Water cert for one day does not make up for all the other days that I can hardly use Merryville.

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 507Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

Chuckitup

Not everything gets solved at the snap of a finger. Yes they are giving Certificates out to people who are having issues but the item is a special mission release so probably won't even be fixed if at all in time.

so will probably have to work Merryville as you can.

Myself I gave it up as not worth it