Past limited edition trees

BrendonBrendon Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Are limited edition trees from the past ever recycled and made available again? I have come across some trees on neighbours farms that I would like to have, but they don't seem to be available. Bluegum, Illawarra Flame Tree, Tasmanian oak and a few others.
Does anyone know?
I used to have the Persian Lime and I would love to have that too, but it got deleted.

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 276Registered User Gabby Enthusiast

Limited Edition Trees are just that limited release and some get and some don't as they were trees as prizes from missions or from something else and really are only available then.

Would be nice if could bring some back but doubt will.

I know some crops they do bring back for missions that were only around at certain times they bring back for the holidays or such things.

But would love some of these trees myself but special trees for limited time

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,004Registered User Lord of the Forums

@Brendon said:
    Are limited edition trees from the past ever recycled and made available again? I have come across some trees on neighbours farms that I would like to have, but they don't seem to be available. Bluegum, Illawarra Flame Tree, Tasmanian oak and a few others.
    Does anyone know?
    I used to have the Persian Lime and I would love to have that too, but it got deleted.

Some limited edition trees come on the expansions.