Osceola Wild Turkey

PatinkyPatinky MuffinPosts: 26Registered User Clueless Cookie

I completed the requirements for obtaining the Osceola Wild Turkey but its nowhere to be found. Its not on the farm or in my inventory. Where else might he be?

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 285Registered User Unstained Chieftain

If you completed the tasks for one of the animals with this weeks quest as I did and got the pop up window saying I got the animal and the marker to place it

If you had a glitch of some kind and didn't get the pop up when finished or your page didn't recognize that you got it contact support if it is not in inventory under animals

May try clearing cache/refresh page a couple times and check but if still nothing then contact support directly or look all over farm to see if was placed and is roaming

• vjk1221vjk1221 Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I am having the same problem. The aviation coop shows that I only have 7 of the 8 needed suet bird cakes to obtain the Osceola Wild Turkey, even though I completed the 8 quests.

• PatinkyPatinky Muffin Posts: 26Registered User Clueless Cookie
  • gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Posts: 285Registered User Unstained Chieftain

Do you still have the quest part on left side. Somehow page may not have saved what you have done. If quest for this coop is still on left side then maybe something needs to be completed.

If in game for a fair amount of time REFRESH the page from time to time so that it is updated and saves your work.

You had to have collected that one item from all 8 steps of the main quest on left side to get that bird and complete the rest of the little tasks that were part of getting those 2 animals as well.

Then you get a pop up that completes the ark and you place and share that you got the animal

I completed the 8 quests yesterday, so there isn't anything on the the left side. Also, I have refreshed and cleared the cache.

Then contact support and see if they can help if you completed the quest on left side and still isn't showing you that you got all 8 of that one item needed

Nothing more we can do here

Link below
    https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1

I contacted support and they gave me a full grown turkey and 50 speed feeds. Thanks to everyone who responded!